she told me to go and die

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by xsomewhatdamagedx, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xsomewhatdamagedx

xsomewhatdamagedx Well-Known Member

today my mother told me to go and die i feel bad enough without knowing everyone wants me dead i have no reason to keep living anymore i just want to die

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your mother was very cruel to say that im sorry you have to deal with her abuse. You do have reason to stay hun you live your life okay block her out of it You move on okay some times it is best we don't have contact with the ones that are to love us but don't You stay here okay we care hugs

3. kreative1

kreative1 Well-Known Member

Maybe it was a sign to go Awol for a while and take time for yourself, don't take it to heart, you better than them, doesn't matter who they are. I too, been told that if I wasn't around, nor born, their lives would have been better, through 1 ear out the other.

4. xsomewhatdamagedx

its not as if i can move out sadly i have no money no job no friends no where to turn so im completely trapped i cant keep living like this

5. Pickett

Pickett Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. Mothers always know what to say, don't they? I've got issues with my own mom too. She can really push me over the edge sometimes.

Ask yourself what is preventing you from getting a job and friends. Hopefully your answers and solution comes through to you. I've been trying to get help with a serious pain issue for 2 years and it's been devastating. I don't use that word lightly either.

I hope both of our problems are solved so we can live and enjoy our lives.

6. xsomewhatdamagedx

shes usually ok but when shes stressed or pissed off she says hurtful things and i end up getting scared this isnt the first time she has said stuff like this to me.

7. catecholamine

catecholamine Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm an ass, but I would have turned around and asked her "So, you want me to die? It would make you happy if I were dead. Alright. I can do that."
    That would probably really get her goat. I don't suggest it though, she might call the cops.

Try not to take it to heart. When my mom was in a bad place mentally, I remember her telling me that I made her want to die and all that, and I was just 15. My brother left because he couldn't stand her anymore and I was left alone with her. I know she regrets saying that and she didn't mean it, she just had problems of her own and was not in a good place.

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

A person who would say something like that, especially to her child has real problems, and cannot be anyone you can listen to...it was so hurtful of her...but know that it is her problem and that she is the one who should feel bad...when my parents would say cruel things to me, I had many thoughts, but one that stuck through the years was that I was going to show them and make something of myself...spite her and be the best person you can be...big hugs and I wish I could give them to you in real life...J

9. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

If you have a car or something or maybe just walk you can always leave the houe fo a day or if yiu have a car live in your car for a. Few days just to get away from her, that's what I do with my mother and it always helps.

10. Indian81

Indian81 Member

We have all been treated in ways we should not have been. She is your mother and I doubt she really means you bad or meant what she said. She might have been in a difficult place herself when she said that. Let that go out of your mind. Focus on your life. Get a job or atleast try getting one. Nobody is going to come and hand one to you. Get moving.

11. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

I been told that plenty of time, when mom get piss off she say the most hateful thing. But after that it is over, it is as if nothing happened. Don't think too much about it and watch some animes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.