She Turns Me On!

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by poisonedresistance, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

she lulls you into picking up her keys

and sweet talks you onto her back

kisses your legs softly as you grip her and move the stand, taking the full responsability of her between your thighs

her trust in you impecable

sliding your fingers over her, there it is, her sweet spot,, you press gently and hear her powerfull purr

, moaning in orgasm as you drop her into first, making your whole body shiver in tantalising ecstasy.

squeezing her gently,the wind flows over you as she takes you for the ride of your life

the sound of her magnificence as she glides over smooth familiar roads ,like ice melting over flesh, then into the twisting curves,, she writhes beneathe you as you guide her over.

the excitment of the power at the flick of your wrist the very life held in concentration,, the adrenalin of knowing that each twist, each corner could conceal the very end of everything youve ever known.........
  2. Lucie

Lucie Well-Known Member

3. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

been a while since ive been here, seeing that again has done somthing i think!

it was about my bike a cbr600f, for those of you who dont know your bikes she was a super sports bike, very very fast, my little pocket rocket!!

i sold her, even though i loved every single inch of her, i sold her a few months ago.

i was getting very silly on her, going out looking for an end to it all. then i saw someone who had done the same thing, although he hadn't found the end, just broken his back, so he will never walk again.

if you dont think there is anything worse than this life think again, imagine being in this life but not being able to walk/run away, imagine having the very last bit of life stolen from you, and your ability to end it all completley taken from you.
  4. Scars and Memories

Scars and Memories Account Closed

What it's about a bike? Ahahahaha:laugh:
  5. shadowheart

shadowheart Well-Known Member

lol! the first time you read it....its like sex....
    and then you see that its about a bike.....and you think .... how could i be so silly, its so obvious..

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

About a bike?! Hmm..:tongue:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.