She wont believe me..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Joshy, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Joshy

Joshy Well-Known Member

My girlfriend and almost fiance (Charlie), I've been with for 2 years on and off with bumps in the road and small arguments we always got over together, finally left me for the 2nd time in our relationship. This time it was different.

I've never cheated in our entire relationship. Not once. I never even went outside or talked to girls even. I ignored and left all my friends so I could always spend all my time in the world with just her. I love her and I gave her all my time and effort into making her happy.

She left me with the silent treament, no explanation, no words. Just wouldn't tell me what I did wrong.
    2 years, and I don't deserve an explanation for what I did wrong.

2 weeks later one of our shared bestfriend told me she left me because I cheated on her. He showed me pictures from the conversation she had with him, saying how MY ex girlfriend from 3 years ago, told her I cheated on her. Spreading all these lies about me cheating when I never did.
    The weird thing is I've never talked to my ex since 3 years ago after the breakup. I had nothing to do with her, I haven't even spoke to her at all. NOTHING.
    And she just randomly tells my current girlfriend, Charlie that I'm cheating on her.

And Charlie wont believe me no matter what I say.
    I don't know why my ex would do this.

I feel so alone, and I didn't do anything wrong..

1 day you wake up and your almost fiance of 2 years leaves you with no explanation.
    And it's all your fault somehow.

I don't know what to do......

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If you have mutual friends, talk to the friends, stating what you've said here.
    It's bound to get back to her and then the ball is in her court, whether she chooses to believe it or not.
    At least you would have had your say.

3. Joshy

Joshy Well-Known Member

You're completely right T, it's good to at least have my say in it and let my friends know. If only my brother from another mother were back, he'd sort this all out for me. He's always there for me and magically fixes everything for me when there's a problem. He left for training, hope he gets through it okay.

But thank you very much.

4. Joshy

Joshy Well-Known Member

So she told my friend, and my friend told me.
    Apparently she cheated on me with another guy for a whole year behind my back. She fucked him, did everything with him and I was just her side shit.
    No wonder she never did much with me, she was always busy cheating on me.

That's great. Fucking great.
    It's been a week since this event, and I've been checking back and forth on her accounts and It's pretty true, she uploads new pics and shit with her bf.

ehhhhhhh............. Thank fuck for alcohol, narcotics, and stimulants..

5. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Damn dude...I'm so sorry to hear that. But if she did that to you then you have to realize she's not worth you being upset over her. Chances are she'll probably do the same thing to the guy she's with now, too. Not all girls are the same though, you will find someone who deserves you. And yes, unfortunately narcotics were a big help to me in such times too...but in a way they also fucked up my life even worse. I just hope you feel better and forget about her.

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Joshy,
    You feel betrayed and all alone. Relationship breakdown are difficult to recover. It's going to take time to recover and also to trust another person. You need to give yourself time to recover and let the grief pour out. It's ok to cry as that will help with emotional state you are in.

Do not resort to pills and drink as that will not help but just provide a temporary stop gap. You need to take one day at a time and take care. Please keep posting as it will help you and you will support here.