sheeps success

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by wheresmysheep, Nov 6, 2008.

1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I suppose i should have one of these to try boost myself from time to time, so i'm gonna use this to tell of things that i feel are good things :biggrin:
    So i'm currently trying to loose weight, i was very out of shape from comfort eating due to being unhappy etc, and today i have got into a size 10 pair of jeans that i havent been in in months! i still need to loose some more weight imo and tone up some, but i'm doing it and its working!

:wub:

2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

GO YOU sheep :biggrin: :hug:

3. wheresmysheep

ty tonie! tis about the only good thing atm! keeping me smiling!need to be fit again! back to my former glory! even if i have to do bloody weight training or something! i want my body back!

only fair cause i dont have my mind! :laugh:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

well done hun :) keep up the hard work!! :party:

5. wheresmysheep

6. wheresmysheep

another successes
    i'm free!!!!!!!!

shoulda copped on tho, :dry:

7. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

congrats emma! you have inspired me to get my butt back to the gym! and i will starting monday!

:hug:

8. Rockster

Rockster Guest

congrats emma, hope it keeps going for you

9. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Im happy for you sheep. The one thing ive always loved about lifting weights is its the ONE thing I can have control over even when the rest of my life falls apart. People can take everything from you, but they cannot take away the self satisfaction of the fact you worked hard to get your body to a point your proud of.