1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by girlblue, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girlblue

    girlblue Active Member

    I am in the US and desperatel need help! I need to disappear by Tuesday ad find a place to live for the nect 30 years or so. Can anyone help me? I have somee cash but not enought to support me for thr 40 years I will be living hopefully. Please someone give me advice. Please. Promise I am not off my rocker just need to escape a bad situation and start over in a new place. Will not be able to legally work, dso I am willing to trade my skils (whatever the may be) in exchange for room and board.

    I am SERIOUS.
  2. plates

    plates Well-Known Member

    I'm not in the US, but it's difficult to find somewhere to stay for such a long time as 30 yrs.

    You could search out women's shelters who'd provide you with some short term accommodation- and some safety. They might also be able to advise you on other things too.
  3. wheresmysheep

    wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

    I'm not exactly sure what your looking for, are you looking for someone here to put you up?
    I would have to suggest a womens shelter too if things are that bad. They can help you with somewhere to stay, and help you get on your feet.
  4. ema

    ema Antiquities Friend

    I'm not sure, but you may be able to apply for asylum if the situation is serious. If you can get to a border station, you can get help. If you can't get a visa or whatever, they should be able to help you get to a safe place.

    Trying to get to US legally is far better than trying to skip in -- if you are caught, they will ban you and that makes it worse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.