shes gone mad!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by blade, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade

blade Well-Known Member

my 'mum' started bashing up my brother and staterd hitting my dad, just because , the law protects women my dad couldnt hit her, my dad needs someone better, my brother couldnt walk for 15 minutes beacause what she did!

well ive really gotta go!

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

The law protects women that need protection, but it also protects men and children. But someone has to speak up first! Please don't let this abuse continue. Report it to someone! Get her the help she needs to see what she is doing is so wrong! Then everyone involved can start to getting help to move on. PM me if you want to talk.

3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I would have responded earlier but my pain meds just took affect so I can type now. It is true that there are men who are physically abused and often society plays it down but they are entitled to the same rights as women and children who've been abused. I agree that you should report the abuse. Breaking the silence is the first step. And know that I've seen it happen. I have a SIL who was abusive to my brother and her children. Supposedly she's changed but I don't trust abusers to change. I hate that you are having to deal with all this. :hug:

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

This what was posted that I quoted above is true. Please get some help, she's right, the law protects abused women, not women abusers. Please speak up, or talk to your brother and father if you can, and see if they will agree to speak up, for you all and your safety, and maybe she should get help too, but your father and brother's safety is what is most important, as well as yours, because even though it wasn't physical abuse towards you, that effects you too, that is very bad mentally for you too. If you ever need to talk, feel free to contact me, and I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Take care hun. :hug:

5. blade

blade Well-Known Member

thanks everyone, i will try and talk to my teacher from last year , the one i told u about that is like a best frined to me, my dad deserves someone better, ive never been close to my mum!, my mums at work today, when ever shes out me my bro and dad, feel so much at peace. shes always hit me and my brother. when i was small she hit me once with a coat hanger and once she stabbed me with a pen, i started bleeded alot. and thisone time she dragged me by my hair.

i dont know what ill do with out you guys, ifeel so welcome here, this place is the only place i feel so comfortable.!

6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.