She's in another blackout!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by WhyMeWhy, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

This "mother of mine" has taken methadone, morphine, then valium in the space of around 12 hours! She's babbling nonsense, making life ever so much more difficult for me! It's a fucking nightmare! I'll never get any sleep w/ all the stress she's causing me! FUCK!!!!! I'm left with only one option:
    VERY SOON I'll call her an ambulance. She'll hate me forever but she's no good for me anyway....... I'd just leave right now, but she's playing w/ fire and she'll likely to burn this house down, killing her 1st born child. She won't go to sleep, I've commanded her to. I can't stand to be around her! This is not the first blackout of hers that I've been forced to deal with. Fuck. I'd happily kill myself to get away from this situation. :mad:

2. Jess_21

Jess_21 Active Member

I am so sorry that you have to go through this. Please stay strong and take care of yourself. :hug::hug:

3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Please let us know how you are,how things are going.Hope your alright and getting through this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.