shes moving away :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meagainstme, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

my best friend, who is also my ex gf, is moving away :( everything is so complicated for her here [esp the situation with me] but i feel sooo damn selfish cus i want her to stay. i know shes not happy here. but still, im pestering her to not leave me. when i first met her i said ''everyone leaves me in the end'' and she said she wudnt :( shes all im holding onto really. shes the reason my cuts arent deep and the reason why i havent gone ahead with any of my suicidal plans yet. im so close to her ill be losing a part of me. ive never connected with someone as i did her. i dont know what im going to be like without her. arghhh :( make her stay.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Trapped :sad:
    You can still keep in touch hun..it doesnt have to be all or nothing!!

3. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i know. but it wont be the same without her coming over, me going to hers, us meeting up.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Yeah, thats always tough, but at least you'll still some sort of contact and you never know..she might not like the new place and moves back

5. HOT~DAWG~MAMA

HOT~DAWG~MAMA Active Member

Yeah like Terry said, it doesn't have to be all or nothing. I can understand the part that you both won't be physically near eachother like you were before but that doesn't mean you can't still write, call, email, IM and even visit eachother!

Keep your head up, and remember that just because someone moves away it's NOT the complete end of a relationship. I have a few ex's that were long distance and one ex of mine is in the Army as we speak (It's actually the reason we split, because I didn't want him joining, etc..long story that I wont go into) but although we broke up for our own reasons, I still talk to them ALL to this very day..we're still friends, every one of them. And I'm glad we still talk too.

Either way, I'm now with a great person that I've been with for a total of 9 years and I have been married to him for 7 years now and counting. I never in my LIFE would've thought I would meet someone like my husband, when I had met him I was going through a hell of a huge breakup.. but I'm glad I found him and this helps remind me and other people that things can and usually work out for the best in due time. No matter if you stay with or breakup with a person. But imo, I prefer to stay in touch with people (people that are positive of course).

If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me anytime :) *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.