shit between all

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by systamatics, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. systamatics

systamatics Active Member

where ever i go , am fuken treated as shit , and laughed at all the time , by people i know or people i dont know , y THE FUKEN FUK IS THAT :mad:
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Are you sure they're actually laughing AT you?
    Sometimes I know it feels like strangers are laughing at you but they're not...
  3. systamatics

am shit and am nothing , its normal to be treated like shit , i wonna fuken live but not a life like the dog!
  4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

none of us should have to live life feeling that way and i feel your pain, can u not move away from the circle of people that are making you feel that way? easy said i know but is it an option? for u
    pm anytime dont suffer alone:unsure:
  5. systamatics

its useless
  6. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

I know what you're talking about. And more depressing is if it's all true and not just paranoia. That those people are really there.

I just don't get the reason. Why some persons get so much shit and others get almost nothing. Some persons are so rotten and evil and make others feel miserable but their life is one fucking sunshine everyday.
  7. systamatics

cuz they like to achieve themselves over the week , they will feel strong when they fuk week creatures like me , and others , i dont blame them , its in the humans nature
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.