Shit... i don't know what's going to happen

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Aia, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aia

Aia Member

I cutted myself yesterday and tuesday... tuesday I got 14 stiches... i hear voices and I feel very evil, very bad and I see no choise left... I need some help, I think ...

I am suicidal

2. whoamiboo

whoamiboo Active Member

What is bothering you?? Why do you feel the need to cut so deep that requires stitches? Try to talk about it before you do anything else like cut or take your life. You do have choices!!! You can fight the evil that you are feeling inside. Don't listen to those voices that are telling you to do the wrong things!!! Talk to us tell us what is wrong? Tell us what is going on with you so we can listen and understand your pain. Aia, we are here for you! Try to type it out. Maybe putting things that are wrong into words may help relieve some of the pains that are built up inside of you. Waiting to hear from you!!! Keep strong Aia!!!

3. Aia

Aia Member

Now I'm crying ... because i don't have answers... in my life, stiches are the result of everytime i cut... That's over 250 stiches together.. I have no friends anymore,... 'cause they all went away when I got sick... I am diagnosed with borderline... So, why is it that I want to die... I can't go on anymore... it hurts all the time... Every word can do so much damaged... tuesday I talked with my doctor.. and we talked about the times I was raped.. It hurted so much... And the voices are sooo strong. Their words are powerfull... they call me names and makes me cut I can't go on

4. whoamiboo

whoamiboo Active Member

Just remember one thing.... People come and go.... Friends say forever!!! So what you have had in your life were people that just came into your life for a short time and left you for no reason other than they were not true friends. You will find that true friend in your life that totally understand what you are going through. That understands what cutting is all about.... someone that will love you for you. Your scars are your pain that has been released through cutting. You will heal from this in time. It takes a long time but it never "goes away". The voices become weaker yet they still remain, the words ease with time yet you still hold them near your heart. You learn to deal with your situation in a different light. Right now the pain is strong, so strong that the cutting is easing the pain for you. I understand, I feel everything that you say. Just hang in there tomorrow is another day.

5. Aia

Aia Member

I don't know what to do... my body is cold, very cold... I'm evil and weak... I hear what you say, but I feel like I have no more strenght to fight with

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.