Shit! I Need To Die!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Perishable, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

Well fuck. What is the use? There is no more use in trying anymore.
    I'm getting tired of trying to work out, exercise, learn, be prococious...

I went to surgery not too long ago. And I almost died from whatever I had.
    I guess they took out my gall baldder. and shit. W/E.
    I want to progress.

But...
    I've been having stomach problems. I'm having trouble metabolising fats and what not. So that means, ITS GOING TO BE INCREDIBLY HARD FOR ME TOO LOSE WEIGHT....

Its bad enough my body has stretch marks from being in the condition I was in before surgery.. and having scars on my stomach from surgery...Now I cant even lose weight. Its the only thing I can perfect in my life right now. Is my body.
    THE ONLY THING!
    I'm just going to to drown.stab.die...

2. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I regret that nobody has replied to your thread yet. I don't think anyone can perfect their body, or anything else. That's why everyone can aspire to achieving goals in any area of their lives. There are ways to reduce the noticability of the scars-and the stretch marks of course. And maybe they don't even look so bad. If you strive for perfection, you'll never find it. All we can do is do our best with what we have, whatever that means to you. Knowing that we can always get better is a beautiful thing, but stalling on what we haven't accomplished leads to self hatred. Let me pour more water in your glass. ;)

3. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

That has so much intellect sown within it.

4. 0000

0000 Active Member

If you're still having trouble metabolising fats look into food supplements from GNC or wherever. Google "chitosan" which might help your case in particular with your lack of gall bladder. Learn what you can about it and nutrition in general -any knowledge on nutrition you have will always serve you well in life! don't have too much of the chitosan if you go for it as it may upset your stomach, but then you'll find this out from googling it ;)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I suffer as you do hun but the scars do fade away they do and in time your body will start to adjust to not having the gallbladder and foods will be easier to take
    I hope you can perhaps get a referral to see a dietician who can help you with what foods to eat and with your weight hugs to you