shit life..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MUtE, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

Fuck life...I can't help the friends I want to help. The ones who said they'd be there just lied to me. I'm nothing, I'm usless to everyone. I don't deserve shit. I wish I was dead...nothing good ever comes, every friend I had, just spoke lies to me, they never cared, not even my mom or dad or brother. My family don't even realize the shit I'm in. No one would even come to my funeral if I died, even if they would, I wouldn't let them. Why? What's thee point? They didn't care when I was alive, why should they when I'm dead? Fuck life, fuck the people who say they care when they don't..their bullshit runs so fucking deep, it gave me hope, now that I know for sure...fuck life, there's no point in staying anymore..
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry people have screwed you over. It sucks when people lie, say they're your friend, and then you find out later that they're not. But there really are people who care. Hope you'll stick around and talk some more.
  3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Here is umbrella for you against the shit rain.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you find better friends i know people care abt you here take care
  5. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i'm sorry we haven't talked in a while. i hope everything works out. you can talk to me whenever you need to.
  6. Katii

Katii Well-Known Member

Ermmmm..... I was speaking to him & he told me he stabbed himself.
    He said he phoned for an ambulance...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.