Shit shit and shit again

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Terry, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

For fucks sake whatever next:mad:

We have a leak in the bathroom..so clever clogs here puts "plumbers mate" round it and immediately gets attacked by lazy, does nothing son cos apparently I stuck it over the stopcock(the thing that turns off the water)..like I have a clue what a fucking stopcock looks like:mad:

Then I get a summons for non payment of poll tax..apparently the direct debit didnt go thru so now I have to pay the fecking lot:mad:

Today bought a letter saying the landlord wants to put the rent up..so now have the joy of moving:mad:

AND worst of all ..my computer(dell laptop) has died a death:mad: AARRGH!!!!
    everytime I boot it up it either dies immediately or gets into windows (with error messages) and then just reboots itself.

Sick to death of it all..am off to find a very high building:mad:

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

no high building..just come to Rhode Island and lounge by pool with kells and 3 kids lol. Hang in there hun...love u to bits

Kell

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hey Terry

Remember what you told me the other day its ok to not be ok but please dont find that tall building it would be such a waste of a very kind person. Im sorry its all gone wrong in one hit it must be stressful and make you question why you bother but as i said remember your very wise and soft words to me just a few days ago
    Hang in there pm anytime:hug:

4. Jess

Jess Guest

Hi Terry,

I can't give any wonderful words of wisdom, but I did want to send a hug :hug: and hopes that things will get better, and I hope you hang in there. :smile:

~Jess

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

:hug: Poor Terry! I'm sorry you're having such a shit week. Please hang in there.

6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: Terrs, please hang on. :cheekkiss Sorry that you have to deal with all that shit :sad: :arms:

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sheesh this thinking of moving has my stomach in knots..I hate this house..but the thought of having to find somewhere..pack it all up..the expense ..AARRGH!!!!!
    Somebody rescue me!!!!:mad::dry:

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Just done the same Terry packed up and moved 6 weeks ago it is a nightmare but its not for long once the boxes are unpacked ect, must admit its not the best thing to do when feeling so low, hope ur doing a little better TC

9. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Moving is such a bitch, which is why I've rented the same house for the last 18 yrs... anytime you want to come to the US of A you've got a room to sleep in and can do anything you like. Sorry about the computer. Mine's been acting badly lately and I got mad once and pulled out the wall plug... and when I plugged it back in it worked fine.:blink::blink:

I AM sorry about your troubles of late. Wish I could do something concrete to help instead of just commiserating with you...:sad:

xoxo

10. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

To make moving more manageable, try packing just a couple of boxes a day, starting with the things you never use and eventually building to the things you do use. I find that a nice, organized move planned well in advance takes 90% of the stress out of moving. I did this last time I moved and it was soooo much easier! Good luck Terry :hug: