shit *trigger*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by blub, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blub

blub Guest

Please listen, stop with it now, never begin with it, dont even think about it. Ok, I realised i have really problems now, never thought this would happen, never thought I would do this, still cant believe it.
    So ok, I started cutting, deeper and deeper, and than i realised one was too deep. So i put fast some bandage on it, looked for a needle and found some fishwire, burned the needle and i stitched myself. Because i cant hurt my parents, i promised them i would never do it again, they think i'm doing better, i want to do better, i want to be perfect,
    Its hard, your skin is really tough to go through, probly need a sharper needle or really try to stop now. Please everyone, dont ever start with selfharm, try to stop now.
    Please try to stop with it

2. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

Seriously blub I know you don't want to hurt your parents, but this sounds serious, they'll be so much more hurt if it gets infected, or if you can't stop it bleeding, go get it sorted out. Besides whatever help you're getting clearly isn't enough, it's not your fault, but you do need help, they'll be upset of course but more than anything they care deeply for you and would rather you be getting well, than lying to protect them.

Please, please go tell someone now.

3. ***LEA***

***LEA*** Guest

Hi Blub, as a parent myself i would hate to think one of my kids would suffer and endanger themselves because they dont want to hurt me!! I would rather they told me and let me share their hurt and of course get them medical help ie.. proper stitching etc. So, please tell your parents and let them help.
    Lots of love, Lea :hug:

4. blub

blub Guest

Ok i know my parents want me to tell them, but I cant. And i know i need some good stitching, but i've read a lot about it, because i knew when this would happen i couldnt tell them. Doesnt mean its good or wont get infected, but i'll be fine, keep an eye on it and if it goes wrong i will tell it them. dont worry about me, ust want other people never to start with this

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oh me Blubbers :sad: :sad:

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

aww blubs :hug: u r such a sweet sweet person and i hate to see you like this. I think you should talk to them and be careful with teh needle etc. b/c you could infect the wound and cause more damage. im here if you need to talk

7. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

:sad: Blub... *hypocritical bit coming up* Please get it checked and stitched properly, if it gets infected, your parents knowing will really be the least of your problems.

But if you really won't go, please make sure its clean before you try and close it and the needle thing really worries me, if its not sterile...I don't know, will steri strips not hold it?

8. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:sad: PLEASE Blub take good care of it, PLEASE, and if it even looks like starting to become infected, I want you to get proper treatment. Somehow we need to find a way to break this addiction. I care about you so damn much :hug: Hurts to see you go through this, but somehow, there has to be a way to break it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.