Shit

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by crumbum, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crumbum

crumbum Active Member

Things in my life are quickly falling apart. Professionally. Personally. Mentally. Very quickly the small amount of hope I've been grasping onto is vanishing into nothing. I'm tired. I'm being practical. I see two choices. One choice is hospitalization. We all know what the other choice is. If I allow hospitalization I will probably lose my job. If I lose my job I'll lose my apartment and I have no where to go. How is that really a choice then? I see my therapist tomorrow. I have to decide. My depression persists despite the medication, despite therapy.. my external life mimics my internal. Everything is falling apart quickly, I'm almost in shock.. If anyone knows anything about hospitalization and what it entails and who they would contact etc, I would appreciate the knowledge.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are feeling like this...why would you lose your job? Is there security clearance or such? If it is because you have to be out of work, can you go on temporary disability? Take a sick leave? etc.? Hope everything works out

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I hope your therapist appt goes well today and some answers are found. Take care of yourself first - when you are in a better place things can be fixed and worked on.

4. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

You are not alone in feeling totally overwhelmed bewildered and hopeless ive been their... something someone once said to me that really helped me in my time of despair is this
    IF YOU TAKE ONE STEP TOWARDS THE SOLUTION...THE SOLUTION WILL TAKE THREE TOWARDS YOU...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.