Shit's Going Down!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Fuck knows what all this is about. I am irritable and agitated to fuck and add impulsive to it with some productivity and hyperactivity. Been trying to distract myself by writing and watching tv. that's what impulse is telling me and I will do it. Fuck telling people about it, doctors don't listne, the samaritans suck, so I am stuck, in this state, great. Just great.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Lexi, sorry you not able to attach to any harmless diversions now.. Please do not OD on pills.. Please reach out to professionals instead.. Lil bit ago you talked about possible new employment which you want..if you are dead that is not going to ever happen for you.. Stay safe hon.. Take care, jim

3. Butterfly

I'm not trying to kill myself I don't give a fuck, no fucker ever listens

4. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Do you think you could get a new Doctor? One who cares? Listens? Takes time to analyze what you're feeling? In other words, someone who listens AND hears what you have to say? I know that that is asking a lot these days. And you've got every right to be upset and frustrated over those who don't take this as seriously as you do. But that in and of itself is no reason to hurt yourself. Their incompetence or indifference or intolerance.... Please take a step back, and look at the big picture revolving around your Life, and you'll see that there is help out there, you've just got to be willing to find it. And with it, comes hope!

5. Butterfly

Sorry but you can't pick and choose your psychiatrists here. They have psychs assigned to each catchment area, and I can't change mine. I've looked in all different directions for help and no one is willing to listen. They just make assumptions, they don't really listen. So no, help isn't out there for me.

6. hall

hall Member

I had a visit from a Psych Nurse yesterday and felt so inadequate that I felt desperate measures were required. I tend to feel much worse when I see a professional helper because they focus so much on negative aspects of my life.

7. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Well, there's got to be something you can do, give me the day and I'll see if I can think of something: that's unbelievable though; that they select your psychiatrists for you, I've never heard of such a practice! That sounds asinine & absurd--a recipe for disaster! Just what are you supposed to do if you get a lemon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.