shitttt

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its hurtingg
    it wont stop
    i cant stop crying
    :cry:
    arghhh shit
    helpp
    i can barely breath
    WHY WONT THEY DOMANYTHNG
    sayinim fine
    IM NOT FINE
    THIS IS NOT FINE
    i feel so sick and its hurtin s much!
    :sad::sad::sad:

2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Whats going on Sarah??

3. the damn overdose i took
    is wear its done somethin
    they said im fine
    il be fine
    IMN ONOTT FINE
    it hurts so muc
    it hurts when i breath in
    when i breath out to
    sides, head, dizzyyyy FUCKKK
    helpp it hurtss
    why wotn they lisne to me
    IM NOT DURNK
    i promsie
    i just so frustrated
    and in so much painn

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Dear you need to get to the a&e/ER and tell them all that's happening, they can't turn you away. You'll be in my thoughts. :hug:

5. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

How are you doing now Sarah? You seriously need help and stop trying to overdose. Find someone you can confide in. Many people here are trying to help you...

6. :cry:
    It's still here
    stupid pain.

I woke up
    felt so dizzy
    so sick
    so much pain...
    headache too.
    Ears rang like a bee buzzing.

My made appointment for this evening to 'reassure me I'm fine'.

I doubt they'll say I'm fine once I tell them all that's gone on.

My mum said
    'the blood level for the paracetamol on the second day were fine, so it's unlikely it's done anything, you'll be fine'.

I screamed at her
    'DON'T DO THAT! SO WHAT? IT COULDA FUCKING DAMAGED ME FOR DAMN SAKE, JUST SHUT UP!'.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

7. i feel so dizzy right now
    like everythings closing outwards... then inwards... then outwards... my tummy hurts... sharp pains in my sides... my heads hurting... i feel so numb and weird... out of focus... arghh... :(

8. ~CazzaAngel~

Have you went to the doctors yet? :unsure:

9. Didn't go.
    Couldn't barrely move.
    So I didn't go

10. ~CazzaAngel~

Awww :sad: I wish you had gone. Take care, keep updating us on how you are, we care hun. :hug:

11. wow mum finally came to her senses
    she said
    if it continues bad till next week
    she take me again
    blood test nd all that shit
    meh
    i hope this gets worse
    i want to suffer
    and die
    painful
    slow
    dieeee!
    :(

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You need to make sure you do go and get things checked out Sarah. Make an appointment and keep it, no matter what. No excuses. I want to see you get the help you need. :hug:

13. If it continues throughout next week, I'll get an appointment...

14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sez,How are you doing now?I know you're hurting and I'm feeling your pain I'm here for you and will do anything you need for you to make sure that you get through this and have a new life.this I promise I'm not joking,even if it mean's me giving up my life for you I will do it.

15. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Forget waiting for a doctor, go to A&E now hun. If you have taken an OD then it needs to be sorted before it seriously effects your health. Either get an appointment at your doctors today or go to A&E. Take care of yourself. :hug:

16. I took the OD a week ago on saturday. Lethal too... according to loads of websites and the nurse I seen the day I took it. My bloods came back fine, high at first, but fine the next day, but it wouldn't hurt still after a week and a bit after taking it would it? :unsure:

17. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I think it would depend on what you took and how much you took. I noticed that you said your side hurt? Which side? Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

18. My right side more than the left. The left hurts occasionally, but my right gets sharp pains. Sometimes it hurts for long time, but then fades, then sharp pains, then hurts again, then fades, etc, etc. My lower stomach hurts, my lower back hurts, my upper back hurts, my head hurts, I feel dizzy and like I'm about to black out, like I'm drunk? :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.