Shitty day.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emzkimo, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emzkimo

emzkimo Active Member

Feeling awful today, I suppose it's 'lucky' I'm around my family. Severely hating myself and feeling like such a loser, I just feel like my brain is my worst enemy, my thoughts just keep getting worse. Even starting to feel weird about posting here, it's telling me that no one cares or wants to help me, I know this probably isn't true but I'm scared I'm going to start believing it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi emzkimo glad you have your family with you and that you continue to reach out here. Your mind is you worse enemy ive used those words myself hun. CBT cognitive behavior therapy helps to decrease those thoughts that attack us hun. Hope you can reach out in real life and get some therapy ok to help you

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am also glad you posted and I am so sorry you are having such a rough day...do you have a therapist or doctor you should contact to tell him/her how you are doing? If not, maybe this is an indication to talk to someone...hope this improves and keep us posted

4. emzkimo

emzkimo Active Member

I've tried doctors and therapists, I don't find they have helped me much :/

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Perhaps group therapy would help you hun one where you can support each other like here on this forum but in real life

6. ananthapriya

ananthapriya New Member

i am also shitty day because full day i sat in front of the system and felt my eye pain .i m feel now i need to go my native and want to see my parents.i m crying ya.how do i say my feel?

BacklinksVault

7. John B

John B Active Member

I wanted to ask if you feel better or worst being around your family members. If you’re not able to connect with them on an emotional level and they have trouble understanding or addressing your situation, it might explain the feeling of being an outcast. I’m just trying to understand your mindset right now. Sometimes, family members don’t know how they can help to improve one’s situation. They hear you, but they don’t know what they can do. When I had that problem I just stop talking to them because the conversation would never go anywhere. I know what I need to return to 100% mentally and physically, but I don’t know how to get it. You should make a list, like you’re placing an order for something and the break it down so you know what you need to achieve or receive each item on that list.

Blown a fuse; Relax, Reset, Resume. Ignore everything in your immediate area, bring yourself back to a state of inner peace and at a comfortable pace, readdress the initial problem that set you off.

8. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Ananthapriya,
    It can be hard discussing your feelings to family, they will support you. Try not to be scared, maybe practice what you'd like to say. Sorry if I misunderstood you, eye pain can be stress related or from needing a better eye prescription for glasses/contact lenses.
    Can you describe more what is worrying you, it might help. Some very good listeners on here.
    Take care
    Kate

9. emzkimo

emzkimo Active Member

It's a bit of both, I feel better knowing I'm around them and they love me, but bad because I know my thoughts and I know how much it would break them if I did it. I know they would try to help if I told them, but then I know they will worry out of their heads and do something extreme and I don't want all that drama. I don't know what I need, that's the problem. I don't know what will get me out of this situation, if I did, I would have done it by now, but I'm just an existence.

10. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Emzkimo,
    It's hard worrying family, but you need help and this isn't your fault. You feel so low most likely, you can't see a future any longer.
    Please try and get some help to try and retrain you brain to lesson your bad thoughts, and help you cope. See your GP/dr for any services if that is an option in your country. Or private CBT maybe if you can afford it, see a therapist and they can advise.
    Take care
    Kate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.