Shoot me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by byebyebeautiful, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

Just fucking kill yourself already InvisibleTears - No one fucking well wants you, your worthless. I FUCKING HATE YOU.

<me at me>

oh yay, I have everything I need to do it so yay...... FUCKING BITCH :mad: i hate me. Please ignore. TA

2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You are not worthless and you are wanted!

3. byebyebeautiful

who the fuck wants me? and no I'm not worthless.. BUT I hate me.

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

We do.
    Your parents do.
    Your Aunts and Uncles and Cousins and any siblings you have do.
    God does.
    Your friends

And something else. Even if no one but God himself wanted you, that would be enough.

Who cares about the others anyways?

Time to start living for you. Time to start a little, I.T. time. It's ok to live just for ourselves. Afterall we are just us, arent we?

Dont let those others win.

Start living for you, JUST for you.

5. byebyebeautiful

My ass does SF unless I come on no one gives a damn what happens to me.
    My Mother doesn't... (my dad is thankfully dead)
    OK, one cousin cares, aunts and uncles and other cousins don't.
    I don't believe in God so that is completely irrelevant.
    I don't have many friends, and those I do have don't really care.

Yes that is true, but if God wanted me alive it means nothing to me, so it wouldn't no.

I in my own mind deserve nothing, and shouldn't think for myself or of myself.

I cant live for me, my life is pointless.

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

So why do you think your life is worthless?

7. byebyebeautiful

it doesn't matter.
    BTW this site does think im worthless =D your the only person to reply.....

<<epic fail>>

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

22 views...I wouldnt think so. I suspect others just don't know what to say.

It's not easy when you care about someone.

9. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I have learned that when I use the word hate, I actually mean angry.

When I attempted suicide the nurse at the lock down facility asked me what happened and I told her I turned my anger in on myself.

Sometimes I can work out my anger and sometimes I can't. I'm still angry at the bastard school psychologist that yelled at me that day. Today, I say, "I'm angry at that mother fucker, I'm angry at that mother fucker." Whew, I just triggered my anger; I really feel that anger still. The important thing is for me to release it and recognize it is not a reflection of my self worth.

Please stay. I need others to draw this out of me and I hope others can find something from my story that helps them.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
  10. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

The forum does seem alittle empty today but that doesn't mean those that are here don't care. At least I do care or I wouldn't be replying.

I know this might sound like a bunch of bull, but try not to throw yourself into despair right away. Try to look around your life without thinking it's hopeless and you might just see something worth living for. Maybe you'll have to work to get it but very little can be achived without effort.

Even if life seems over, never stop searching for your reason to live, even if you find yourself facing the moment where you're all set to end your life, it might just pop out of hiding at the last moment. Never say your life can't get any better, because there's always that tiny little chance that something might happen and make all the bad things go away.

In a few words: Have faith. Not in God, but in life or luck, it can't rain forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.