Shopping Carts

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bette

Since this is the section to rant I was hoping I could do so.

Honestly, it ain't anwhere near something bad. Nothing like people are suffering, but I thought maybe it would give somebody one of those Uh-Huh moments. I am in NO WAY diminishing anyone elses pain.

O.K. why the hell when I am in the supermarket does somebody got to ram their cart up my rear end?

Ya, know I understand sometimes you lose control of the metal monster, but in line it is NOT going to get you up there faster by ramming me.

Then I LOVE when somebody got a kid in the seat of the cart. A kid that is like waaaaay too old, and too big to be in the thing. I love as the parent puts the stuff on the conveyer belt I am getting kicked. Kicked by a little two year old is no bid deal. Kicked by a kid is my size, and the level they are in that thing I feeel like boxing their dang head off as they SCREAM "I WANT this BubbleYUM!!!!!!!!!! Mommy you BETTER get me this BubbleYUM".

I mean the kids already jacked up on so much sugar they are kicking me in their frenzy. So I get a cart up the arse, and a kick in the front. Man, them people better watch it because next thing I am going to kick that kid back, and then take my cart and put it in reverse, and push the rammer backwards.

Nah, I would never, but it sure works a nerve. Just a little slice of life folks.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Ah Bette, the joy of the supermarket..I sometimes think I have a ram this arse message stuck to my bum.

The other deep joy, is the people who stop dead in the centre of the aisles and start chatting, they put their trolleys sideways so there is no way you can get round em. And of course every now and again I become invisible..I'll be getting something off a shelf and some bastard just bumps me out the way to get what they want....LOVE THAT ONE !!!

Have to say have lost it and actually rammed somebody back..YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THEIR FACE :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gave me a good laugh all the way home. I'm evil me :laugh: :laugh:

looool Dev is evil!

I have a very lose temper, the smallest thing can set me off and then i go round swearing, throwing things and punchings walls and doors :shy: (wouldn't reccomend the punching walls and doors, nearly broke my hand doing that lol)

So when it comes to doing shopping :ohmy: i get sooo frustrated im ready to knock someone right out on the floor :mad:

A few things REALLY whind me up, like people stopping in the middle of the bloody shop! :ohmy: 'wait a minute, let me use my magical powers to walk fucking straight thru! you'

Urgh people these days, people walking into ya! :ohmy: soooo many times i've felt like turning round and knocking them the fuck out!, they can't round you, they HAVE to walk straight into ya! fully aware that your there!!

Or........ when people decide to have a convosation on the side of the road as your crossing! great! ill just stand in the road and wait to get knocked over, while you have a fucking convosation! :ohmy: how much bloody effort does it take to much a few feet out the way!!

I know this sounds stupid, but another thing that whinds me up is your standing at the side of a road waiting to cross, but theres a car right infront of my so i can't go straight a cross, so i stand there for ages, then i decide its taking too long so i walk round the back of the car, then when im right at the boot it bloody moves :ohmy: it really whinds me up for some reason lol

As you can tell i don't commit violent acts :biggrin: :laugh: :angel:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
LOL ...God forbid I bump Viks when she's in a bad mood :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What am i saying...I'm exactly the same :laugh: :laugh:

Vik and Dev have mass fight on pavement cos they bumped into each other :laugh: :laugh:

A

Always Alone

Your not the only one who gets pissed of by idiots with carts. Whenever I go to the store I have my puppy with me (I'm training her to be a guide dog so shes allowed in shops and stuff) there's always some idiot who runs over her tail, makes me so mad every time, makes me wanna run them down so they know how it feels, but as I get the bus I'm never able to.

Th whole punching walls thing, been there before, way too many times. Last time I actually put my fist straight through the wall (It was one of those non-structural ones, so it was real weak)

At any rate, If I'm ever in London I must make an effort to avoid annoying anyone, it could be you and I'd probably lose a fight.

To put it mildly, it is quite frustarting that people do the ram and shove method. Maybe they should require safety classes or licenses to drive the carts lol. Oh, well.....

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Anyone ran over one of my dogs tails....ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOSE :starwars: :nunchuk: :fence: :diepig: :whip: :evil: >>>>> :inv: person who ran over dogs' tail.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

B

Bette

LOL ...God forbid I bump Viks when she's in a bad mood :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What am i saying...I'm exactly the same :laugh: :laugh:

Vik and Dev have mass fight on pavement cos they bumped into each other :laugh: :laugh:
:mad: Let me in that mix, please. Vik, Dev, and Bette. We'd take over the store. Get on that intercom, and say "The store is now closing bring your purchases up NOW or else".

I'd use my muscles and conk anyone messed with our shopping.

:scooter: Those power chairs they have fir the elderly or infirmed ar my favorite. Man, them people run ya right down. Operating a heavy thing like those should require someone to train you on them. NO!!!!!! They just tell 80 year olds to hop on. Seriously I got mowed down in the checkout line by a gentleman on one of them things who didn't know how to stop it. I truly got hurt. Should have sued. LOL I mean he just kept going until he hit the wall. I was thinking "Only ME".:scooter:

wagster

I try not to go into supermarkets.

On the rare occasions i do go in, then i know what i am going in for, run around quickly and get to what seems to be the longest queue in the place!

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
:mad: Let me in that mix, please. Vik, Dev, and Bette. We'd take over the store. Get on that intercom, and say "The store is now closing bring your purchases up NOW or else".

I'd use my muscles and conk anyone messed with our shopping.

:scooter: Those power chairs they have fir the elderly or infirmed ar my favorite. Man, them people run ya right down. Operating a heavy thing like those should require someone to train you on them. NO!!!!!! They just tell 80 year olds to hop on. Seriously I got mowed down in the checkout line by a gentleman on one of them things who didn't know how to stop it. I truly got hurt. Should have sued. LOL I mean he just kept going until he hit the wall. I was thinking "Only ME".:scooter:

Nope, I got run over on the pavement by a mad senior citizen who thought he was Sterling Moss :laugh: :laugh:

loool iv had one of them up the back of the leg, bloody hurts! i wanna get one and challange them to a drag race :ohmy: i would soooo win!! :ohmy: hehehe :angel:

LOL this reminds me when i was on holiday in Tenerife last october. Everyone kept hitting my mum with the suitcase trolly things and this guy basicly swerves several feet and hits her in the back of the leg really hard, and she gets pissed and charges at im with the trolley and knocks the fucker over, hilarious.

Then outside waiting for taxi's the SAME guy jumps the que right infront of us and takes our taxi, and she picks up a suitcase, and THROWS it at him :laugh: then chucks another one in the boot and sits in the back

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00