1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shot down..again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ihope2die, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihope2die

ihope2die Active Member

so i had a girl over that i like and i thought she liked me too. so we hung out and i was going to kiss her and she said no and pushed me away. i mean, i wish she would tell me how she felt, and she keeps playing with my emotions. shes not the only reason i think of suicide, but she doesn't help and i can't get her off my mind...i keep trying to go out with her, but idk. its not worth it, nobody wants to be with me, i try all the time, nothing works. its worthless, life is worthless, i don't see a point in living. theres nothing that would make me happy, i think about the future and never see anything good. everything always turns out bad when i try to make it work, school sucks, its hard just to go and not break down during class. im a senior in highschool..everyone is so excited that its our senior year...im not, i can't believe i've made it this far...i don't know if i can make it to the end, i hate this.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

maybe she likes you but she just doesn't want to kiss you yet. take it slow, don't try to jump donw her throat. I dont know. :dunno:

3. ihope2die

ihope2die Active Member

i don't know either, i would rather be dead than go through sh*t like this all the time. so much easier to just die. i don't really care if people are sad after, im selfish, so what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.