shot down..again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ihope2die, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihope2die

ihope2die Active Member

so i had a girl over that i like and i thought she liked me too. so we hung out and i was going to kiss her and she said no and pushed me away. i mean, i wish she would tell me how she felt, and she keeps playing with my emotions. shes not the only reason i think of suicide, but she doesn't help and i can't get her off my mind...i keep trying to go out with her, but idk. its not worth it, nobody wants to be with me, i try all the time, nothing works. its worthless, life is worthless, i don't see a point in living. theres nothing that would make me happy, i think about the future and never see anything good. everything always turns out bad when i try to make it work, school sucks, its hard just to go and not break down during class. im a senior in highschool..everyone is so excited that its our senior year...im not, i can't believe i've made it this far...i don't know if i can make it to the end, i hate this.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

maybe she likes you but she just doesn't want to kiss you yet. take it slow, don't try to jump donw her throat. I dont know. :dunno:

3. ihope2die

ihope2die Active Member

i don't know either, i would rather be dead than go through sh*t like this all the time. so much easier to just die. i don't really care if people are sad after, im selfish, so what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.