Should be happy

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Melancholy, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Should be happy right now. There's a few things to be happy about. Not many, but more than I've ever had before. And I find myself sinking into that blackness over and over again, and I'm so tired of trying to scrape myself back out of it. And every time I leave a little part of me there, and each time I lose some of that hope that I've worked so hard to find. The part of me that wants to live is getting weaker and weaker, and I'm scared that it's going to be overwhelmed so soon. The part of me writing this doesn't want to die. I want to get better, to see myself succeed at something. Because maybe, just maybe, I will, one day. Make something of myself. Maybe I could help people, stop them getting to the stage that I have got to. I don't want to let go of this part of myself, but I can feel it slipping away, and it's the most saddening thing. I don't know how to get it back any more. I don't know how to stop it escaping. I don't have the strength to fight this for much longer.

:sad:

2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Mel

:hug: I know it's hard right now, but reach further down deep within yourself and pull yourself a little further out. That person who wants to live is out already, take her out a little further. Grab on hunni and grab that little thing called hope and hang on. Grab on to friends that love you and want you happy. Hold on to us and let us support you.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun never mind someday. Someday is here right now. Today this second. You need to help you! Keep telling yourself just how much someone like you is needed in the field you have chosen to follow. Remind yourself just how much you will help others with your insight and experiences. And above all else keep reminding yourself just how much I love ya little sis!