Should be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordeci

Banned Member
I have been doing everything right, my theripist says I am making progress, I am going to all my appoitments, I am on the verge of making life changes for the better, but at the moment I am consumed with suicidal thoughts. Over the past year I have honsetly concetrated all my energies on getting better but I just don't see any tangiable progress and it is very frustrating. I am still plagued with fears and doubts about my future, I over analyze every little detail, and I keep thinking about sad and painful memories from my past (well painful and sad for me at least). It has gotten to a point where my mind is leaving me emotinally crippled and I am just sick of feeling so bad.

IV2010

well done for doing all the right things..you're on the right track but it does take time..if your therapist has noticed you making progress that is a positive step..
have you tried cognitive behaviour therapy?...it may help with the negative thoughts that keep intruding into your mind...maybe a book on the subject would help...I found it helped me....
take care..

suicider628

the past you don't even have to think about, the past is the past, nothing will change it, the present you focus on, thepist said u making progress, great! u focus energy on making life better, great! continue to do so, replace "anaylzing every details" with "dream in details", picture in ur mind the life u want to have, without worry and fear in details, and go toward it.
The future u plan for it, u don't think about it, u don't doubt it, when things are not according to plan, u don't have to worry, because when it change it will be "present".

You are ur own enemy, make friend with urself, don't doubt urself, don't put fear in urself.

thats all, take care.

Mordeci

Banned Member
well done for doing all the right things..you're on the right track but it does take time..if your therapist has noticed you making progress that is a positive step..
have you tried cognitive behaviour therapy?...it may help with the negative thoughts that keep intruding into your mind...maybe a book on the subject would help...I found it helped me....
take care..
I tried CBT for a couple of years it didn't really work for me, besides my therapy is going great, I just am obssed with my own death for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00