Should I be worried?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SilverSonnet, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverSonnet

SilverSonnet New Member

Can suicide sneak up on me? I'm going through a rough time right now--rougher than usual, apparently, because I keep finding myself...well, not really THINKING about suicide, but feeling (physically) as if I'm on the verge of acting on thoughts I'm not even aware of.

In the middle of an argument tonight, I caught myself on the verge of jumping out the window--this is NOT something I've even considered. I don't believe in suicide--I think it's selfish and cowardly. I DO often wish I'd never been born, but that's technically not the same.

The window thing is not the only incident, and they've been getting more frequent recently (sometimes several times a day). I'm having some relationship problems (and money problems, and OTHER problems)--do you think this is a ploy for pity? I don't know it if it is.

So should I be worried?
  2. All I can say is that I've gone through the same thing. U've hit rock bottom now is the time to heal. I almost commited suicide too, I bought a double barrel shot gun, loaded it and put it in my mouth, but came to realize that I've hit rock bottom and things will only get better from now on.

Life is what U make it. Try to understand that we all have choices in life. There are always options and I mean always. Think how u can improve urself. Where u can get help, being here at SF is the right choice that's the first step, expressing ur feelings, letting others hear ur thoughts, talking it out with others, we all are good listeners.

It worked for me, maybe it will work for u too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.