Should I Comit Suicide???

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by help me, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. help me

help me Member

should i commit suicide? everyone hates me, i have no one to talk to, even my mother hates me. all of my therapists and phyciaratists left me. i think i should. all i get to do everyday is to go to school then be locked in my room until dinner then i get yelled at and hit for no reason!!!! i fucking hate this world and life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just want to be dead!!!!!!! to make this pain go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to cut my <mod edit: bunny - method> so i bleed out all over my room. my parents probly wont notice for 6 days they never come in to talk to me. and they yell ae me when i try to talk to them:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: i want to die!!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2007
  2. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are in so much pain and feel like you have no one to talk to, but there are lots of supportive, caring people here on SF, and you can always talk to us. :hug: Feel free to pm me any time.
  3. help me

help me Member

thanks alot beautiful oblivion. how do i pm you? and how do i know if i have a pm to me?
  4. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

See her username? Click on it and you'll see a box with four options, one of them saying to send a private message (PM) to her.

And look at the top right corner of the forums, there'll be a box that says "Welcome (Your username), tell you when you last visited the forum and how many private messages you have, and the word "Private Messages" is underlined and in blue and you can click on it to take you to your PM Inbox.

At the top left corner, you'll also see an option called, User CP and it'll take you to a place and at the left, you'll see the control panel and look there and you'll be able to also look at your PMs there.

On default, when you get a PM and you enter the forum, a text box will pop up in the middle of the screen saying you have a PM and you can choose to turn this off if you want and you may also be informed about it in your email and you can turn this option off as well.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2007
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

No. You should NOT committ Suicide. Seek help, and coping skills. :) We are in the meantime here for you if you'd like to talk more. :)
  6. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

Thanks, nkrukato. :smile:

You can pm me anytime you want to talk, help me. And if you have any other questions about sending pms or using the site, you can post them in the troubleshooting forum and someone will help you out. Hope you're doing alright :hug:
  7. Anastacia007

Anastacia007 Member

The answer is NO!!!!! You shouldn't turn to it. It's not worth it. You need to try and deal with your problems. And Fuck the people who are stupid enough to hate you. They obviously aren't worth being friends with anyways.....HUGS!!

PS...if you ever need to talk, PM me.
  8. AlwayzGodsBaby

AlwayzGodsBaby Account Closed

hey, God bless. There is only one who can love you with an unending love: Jesus Christ. Only through Him can you find complete and true peace. Trust me, I was there: with no way out and completely depressed. The enemy (satan) lies to people and makes them think there is no solution for your problem...but there is! I'm not talking religion, but power in the blood of Jesus Christ. He died so that we could live! contact me, we'll talk. He loves u so much!
  9. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

AlwayzGodsBaby, not everyone here finds support of a religious nature helpful. In fact many find it extremely triggering. Could you please keep posts of an entirely religious nature such as the one above to the soap box please? Thank you very much :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.