should i go back?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ash1532, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ash1532

ash1532 Member

I hate feeling this way, but why should i go on? i wish there was something i can do to make this work today, but i dont know if it will enough, and i dont want to go back to the hospital i came out of just a week ago. what do these hospitals do for you anyway? ive been in and out of them for so long i have tried to take on the help they give me but i end up in a worse state than when i went in there. i need to do this right. so i dont end up in a stupid hospital again. wondering if i do go back after another fail attempt. No one gives a crap if it would be successful but i would sure as hell get another beat down from my family for going back to the ward and once again put my family in shame. i can see it now, glad she was finally successful this time. no more worries now

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are going through this and think if you feel you need the care, to definitely get it...did they arrange community follow-up and how has that been working? Also, is there any way family therapy can be arranged so that some of the things you have said about your family can be worked out before/without hospitalization?

3. ash1532

ash1532 Member

ive been through thoe to, i feel like this is not doing to be good later, so ive locked my room im in isolstion in here, i cant see straight,,i should hsve done this im so stupid i pidding me off imnot sn sddict, i just feel like im gonns die tonight.... the end

4. ash1532

ash1532 Member

i cant even s=think straight nor type right, im not being a drama queen its just so much crap going on, im stuffed, i do want ot end it today and they have and i have i have to wait a fe =w days to get a support worker. im sick of it

5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Hiya
    Do you have a care coordinator or cpn? Maybe you could ask about relapse prevention stategies to help you get better. But really i feel like your in danger of yourself or others then please go back in for a few days. what has worked for you in the past? Does distraction help you? It helps to take your mind of life and depression for a while.

6. ash1532

ash1532 Member

Well, i have just come out of hospital, once again i tried that night i posted this. and i actually got the right help this time, i have a mental health team come everyday to see me till i get a case worker. a case worker is someone that helps you in pretty much everything that you need help with. im glad i did go this time. i have found a new way of getting the bad thoughts out is by just writing it down so simple, my roommate gave me the idea. not only did i listen and take on the help this time, but i made a few inspirational friends as well. we all had problems in there, and getting through it in a way was helping one another just by talking to them. i really am going to miss them but we all exchanged numbers to catch up :)

7. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

well if you need to give your case worker a call
    explain to them its too soon and see what the suggest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.