should i go see a Psychologist or Psychiatrist?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by chewbacca, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewbacca

    chewbacca Well-Known Member

    I don't really want to take meds, but perhaps talking to someone would help me a bit,..... I guess
    In my case, the psychologist is a woman and the psychiatrist is a man, I guess a woman is more compassionate? haha damn, I'm just thinking aloud, I guess it would be a way to spend a day....

    so, what would you suggest?
  2. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    I think you go to the one you trust the most i have a very compassionate psychologist who is a male go to both hun if you can hugs
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

    Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

    Even just talking about things can I say go for it...what have you got to lose? At the very least it will make you feel better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.