should i go to dr

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by simon, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simon

simon Antiquitie's Friend

been feeling worse and worse for months and i just wanna go sleep and never wake up but i'm worried if i go to my dr he'll just think i'm being stupid and laugh at me.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't think doctor will laugh at you. I think doctor will talk to you and see where exactly your thoughts are. You can be open with doctor and ask if meds will help you some I think if you are so low yes phone your doctor and see what help he or she can give you You need to take care of you okay so definitely make an appt with your doctor. There may be medical reasons you feel so low. Thyroid problems low iron ect doc can check everything out okay
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

As TE said, no one will laugh at you, and if someone does, leave immediately because that person should not be treating...if you think you should get treatment, it is an excellent indicator that treatment is needed...please follow up with a deserve to feel better..J
  4. Well-Known Member

If you have to ask then you probably should go see a doc.
  5. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

No doctor should laugh, it'd be extremely unprofessional & possible grounds for them losing their job.

The worst I experienced when going to the Dr with depression was the Dr saying in a heavy Indian accent "I don't know what to take too many drugs already". I left there feeling I was be-honed help.
  6. simon

simon Antiquitie's Friend

went to make app and couldn't get past the jobs worth receptionist so dunno why i fucking bothered
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.