Hello there, So I have been feeling down, and just thinking i'm better of dead. My personal life has been slowly coming to a halt, I don't even go out with friends anymore.. So about three days ago I thought it was time to call it quits, I bought a coke can, and drank half of it, then I poured a little FUNGI cleaner found in our Janitorial closet at work, my stomach started hurting BAD, but I woke up the next day. That day (the day after) I sneaked back in the janitorial room and did the same exact thing but with a different chemical, it said it should NOT be disgested and NOT to be mixed with any other chemical, when as soon as I drunk it my throat burned and my stomach was killing me.. A few hours later the pain grew and grew.. Well I'm still here, but now I'm worried about wtf I did to my inside.. My stomach still hurts every now and then.. What do you recommend? Should I pay my Emergency room a visit? If so, what would I say? I drank some liquids to kill myself? NO WAY!