Should I? I want to!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhyMeWhy, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I have a bottle of <Mod edit-methods>, I'm wonderin if they're strong enough to kill me....but I also have a small bottle of <Mod Edit-methods>I won't even go into the effect of that. Then there's like <Mod Edit-methods>. Please somebody let me know it's ok for me to die..... please?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2007
  2. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Hey, i know this post has been edited cos you musnt tell people what youve got in case others try it also. Please, no it isnt ok for you to die! It isnt ok for anyone until it is naturally their time. Take care of yourself
  3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Didn't realize those were considered methods, so sorry. But I may be dead by tonight.... Mr. mod over there made me feel like an idiot. And I guess that's what I am. Thank you & goodnight :sad:
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Wasn't edited to make you feel like an idiot - was made to protect others from the specifiics you posted :hug:

You try and stay safe, if you can...
    Things may feel terrible now, but try and sleep on it - wake up in the morning, and while things may not feel amazingly better, I hope the thought of suicide will fade by the time morning has come, and you'll be able to see through the clouds of crappiness, into a slightly brighter sky.
  5. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

Whatever you have, it will do what you believe it will do. I OD'ed once, but didn't believe that it would kill me. I was merely using it as a test of the supposed "survival instinct" and see whether I would try to contact someone for "help" (and I use that term VERY loosely). Even though I took more than enough to do some serious damage, I lived to wake up the next morning. I believed that it wouldn't kill me.
  6. ybt

ybt Guest

I maintain that the acceptability of suicide depends on the situation. However, there are a lot of opportunities to "save" yourself, as it were, and I think you should try it.
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Please don't do anything your post made me cry it really did,you aren't an idiot you feel like that because you're so depressed please believe me.I know what position you're in,talk to me give me a chance to be your friend I won't abandon you I promise don't go just please don't.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.