Should I just give up on love?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xxObliviatexx, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxObliviatexx

xxObliviatexx Member

I am pretty in love with this guy. We've talked for a very long time. He's never left my side, ever. He always makes me happy. He never fails to make me smile. He texts me all day, every day and never stops talking to me...but...we had sex a few days ago..and he hasn't talked to me since. I try talking to him, and he just ignores me. even on facebook, he hasn't posted anything, and he just...he's making me scared. I was also supposed to get my period yesterday, and I didn't. I don't know if it's stress, or anything..but the sex was unprotected. i'm just...i'm confused, I feel unloved..I feel like everything is falling apart. I don't understand, because all he did after we had sex was hold me. He kept kissing my forehead, and my lips, and just held me so tight. He didn't leave until he absolutely had to. I'm just so confused. I want him here but i'm so scared and confused. I don't understand, it's making me depressed..I feel like cutting. I just don't know what to do, I feel like I'm not good enough and that I should just end it. I feel so hated..
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

There could be lots of reasons he hasn't contacted you, and it's best not to think the worst until you hear the truth from him. I know I have worried over things lots of times, and it turned out not to be as bad as I thought. If he turns out to have feelings for you, that's great, if not then I don't think you should give up on love either. You will find the perfect guy for you, and you have plenty of time to find him. I have been hurt many times before, but I'm still not giving up on my search for the right person. Please don't hurt yourself though....I know how hard it can be to resist cutting while in a stressful situation. But please find something to distract yourself from the negative thoughts and feelings.
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I have no idea how old boyfriend is but guys of your age are much less emotionally mature than girls. This can make them difficult to understand sometimes in where there thought processes are. I would try t get back to a more typical routine- some other activity you used to do together and enjoy even if it means you asking him to do it.
    I hope it all works out for you and remember you are not the first person to be in this awkward place nor will you be the last- it certainly does not mean love is not worth it but may be reason to think harder before considering more in the future.

Take Care and Be Safe

4. mcaibyz2

mcaibyz2 Member

I m regret but most of the time it just means the guy isn't interested in having further relationship. There is plenty of nice guys around, and I hope you can look forward to the future. Man thinks different than women. Sometimes when they don't like the sex, or the don't ike their partner when they are naked, the man would just leave or make some excuses. Sometimes the guy just want one night stand. I am really sorry but it happened to me so many times and I just realised it is human nature. I m 34 now and single. I was in similar situation many times in life and now I learned and know to move on.
  5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

there could be countless reasons why he cannot contact you right now anything from not having credit on his phone, problems with internet to simply leaving his phone behind. don't jump to conclusions
  6. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Don't give up on love. If this guy doesn't call back or if worst come to worst you'll find someone that will treat you better and understand you more.
    Cutting yourself over him isn't worth it. I trusted the wrong guys in the past myself and been hurt for trusting people too easily.
    Be gentle with yourself. :) Keep us posted about the situation.

I'm here and listening. *hugs*
  7. xxObliviatexx

xxObliviatexx Member

Thank you, y'all. He actually ended up texting me today, and he was really busy, and also kind of scared to text me since what we did. Things are all okay now, and I feel much better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.