Should I just go to the hospital tonight?

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Hey Aow, i feel horrible about what you are going through and just wanted you to know im thinking about you and if you need to talk/vent i will do whatever i can for ya xx katy
Thank you, katy. You're one of several people on here whom I know have been through all the drug bullshit, and come out on the other side. I admire your strength.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
I missed this entire thread. Another run away night huh? Ugh. Sorry this happened again. I'm glad it's over and you're (relatively) okay today.
It doesn't feel like it's ever over even when it's over. It's like there's no way to stop suffering. I can usually figure out some kind of solution to most things. Even when I'm afraid to implement it, at the very least, I still know a solution exists. But here, no matter how hard I try to work it out, it's like there's literally nothing, no viable options that would make any of this remotely tolerable.

Last edited:

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
"Soon" would be a miracle, and there is no such thing, unfortunately.
I don't expect 'better' anytime. I hope for the ability to handle it. The tools to. Of getting to a place where you can handle being alone. Of knowing you're safe. Of knowing you're worth it. Of knowing you've the strength and ability to live life, and living it.

My magic wand is still mobilising. You can always borrow it. I think you'll make it sparkle a lot more than I would (I'd wave it as a fairy, you'd wave it differently, I somehow think).

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
I don't expect 'better' anytime. I hope for the ability to handle it. The tools to. Of getting to a place where you can handle being alone. Of knowing you're safe. Of knowing you're worth it. Of knowing you've the strength and ability to live life, and living it.

My magic wand is still mobilising. You can always borrow it. I think you'll make it sparkle a lot more than I would (I'd wave it as a fairy, you'd wave it differently, I somehow think).
Ideally, yeah, the tools to handle it would be nice. But at the same time, I'm not the only problem. This isn't a normal situation. I have no idea what the fuck is going on, but it keeps striking me as impossible that this sort of thing would keep happening out of the blue every single time as simply a string of bad luck. There has to be something else to all of this that I'm unaware of, but I can't figure out what for the fucking life of me. And I just keep suffering in the meantime because I don't have any alternative options that wouldn't completely break my sanity.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Ideally, yeah, the tools to handle it would be nice. But at the same time, I'm not the only problem. This isn't a normal situation. I have no idea what the fuck is going on, but it keeps striking me as impossible that this sort of thing would keep happening out of the blue every single time as simply a string of bad luck. There has to be something else to all of this that I'm unaware of, but I can't figure out what for the fucking life of me. And I just keep suffering in the meantime because I don't have any alternative options that wouldn't completely break my sanity.
You're talking about what he does, yeah?
Coz' if you are - than that's what I mean the tools, so that you would have the tools to choose where you want to be and go, the choice to choose whether to stay or go. And you wouldn't be dependant on anyone so you wouldn't be stuck between the impossible and the impossible. Which is why I said all I did about getting to a place of handling etc.
If it's you that you're talking about, than it's the same. The way to handle differently so that you aren't causing anything (though I don't think it's what you meant).
At the moment you do keep suffering. I hope that you find a way to get somewhere different. Be it with a therapist or on your own. You're worth it. And I believe in you (maybe coz' you've always believed in me. But I believe in you because there's so much strength, courage, perseverance, joy, light and humour through/in you).

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
the ratio of how often something bad happens where I almost lose him or could have lost him is about 8 out of 10 times.
Yet 100% of the time, your worst fears haven't materialized.
. And I know that this will keep happening because the same history has repeated itself rather frequently. I can't keep feeling like this; it's not fair to me. And I can't walk away either because it's just going to cause the same feelings of dread and abandonment, but for a different reason, and for a much longer time period. It's a situation with no workable solution. There's simply nothing I can do. Nevertheless, my brain keeps screaming at me to do something, anything.
It's not fair he puts you through this, but every time he has so far, he's survived intact. I think we all fear losing a loved one and the one you love would make most of us feel exactly the same way you do. There's no quick or easy solution but reminding yourself of all those times you went through hell for nothing might help you get through it better next time. You haven't fallen apart so far because you have more reserves of strength than you are realizing right now, so even when you're going through hell, keep going, don't give up.

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
There has to be something else to all of this that I'm unaware of, but I can't figure out what for the fucking life of me. And I just keep suffering in the meantime because I don't have any alternative options
It's often only in retrospect that we can see a point in our experience, and its only through experience that we are in the process of working it out. It can take a while for it all to make sense, but the hell you go through every time this happens isn't permanent, and knowing this may give you some detachment and peace instead of completely losing yourself in the chaos surrounding you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00