Should I just leave?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm not welcome here at all, and I don't think I can delete my account, but I don't think I'll be returning. So I guess the thing to do is just abandon the account? or how does it usually work when someone wants to leave for good?

2. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Ask the mods to put you on leave.

3. Null

Null Well-Known Member

Yes, as far as i know you cant "delete" your account.

Why do you want to leave? Can I do anything to help you? If you want to talk please PM me.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

I don't know...no one seems to like me so there's not much that can be done. I already know what I want to do anyway.

5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

What do you want to do, Christy?
    Why do you think no-one likes you?

6. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

No one seems to like me either- that makes two of us.
    You are liked here.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

I don't think anyone likes me because I am always being hurt, both physically and mentally. I used to think that I was being bullied, but if so many people have the same opinion of me, maybe they are just being honest. I guess I'm just a bad person and I want to end it all.

8. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I don't know what is going on in your life, but I can assure you that you are a great person with an enormous heart, simply by looking at all the love you show others on here. Now, if so many people are getting you down, and treating you terribly, like a fool, then perhaps you need to change the kind of people you hang out with. When friends and family let me down enough times, or repeatedly show that they don't care, then neither do I, and it's time to change friends, and forget family for awhile! Don't let idiots ruin and rule your day. Let them stay in their own misery without dragging you in with them. And definitely do not allow them to form your own opinion of your self; how you feel about you. You know deep down inside what kind of a soul you've got, so don't give them the power to contaminate your good nature. My wish for you is that you start to find some quality individuals to spend your time with. Ones that will like and love the real you, as much as we all here do, and you deserve to!

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Thank you, I really appreciate your kind words. I shouldn't take such negative opinions to heart. I've just heard it for so long that it's really starting to get to me. Maybe it is better to be alone than around people who just bring me down.

10. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Excellent insight, Witty Sarcasm! I've always found that surrounding my self with positive people makes me become more positive in turn--how can it not? And when I'm trapped in the web of negativity of some individuals, it almost feels like a force field, and their poor attitude and toxic thinking gets transferred onto me. So, if I were you, besides being a whole lot cooler, I'd probably do what ever I could to try to meet some new people. Any body different at this point should make a difference!

11. windlepoons

You are being physically hurt, who by?
    I have always seen you as a valued member of the site, albeit a new one. I am sorry that you do not feel valued, though you seem to be valued judging by the replies. Perhaps as you say above you take things personally, I know that is easy to do.

It is better to understand why they bring you down, and if it is intentional, remove them from your life, people can be blocked.

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

If someone has hurt you here and you want to talk about it, drop me a PM. I really hope you don't leave the site. :hug:

13. Witty_Sarcasm

I'm being physically hurt by people in my family. I get cut down a lot by friends and family and other people who are supposed to be on my side. I know that people do care about me here, but it seems that there are more people in my life who dislike me. Sometimes I can be too sensitive, but when I think someone is my friend, then they completely turn on me and don't even say why they're mad, then keep saying bad things about me, it really can hurt. Also, my birthday just passed and friends didn't even care. It was important to me that I stayed around another year because I could have killed myself a long time ago. It just hurts when they don't even give me the time of day.

14. windlepoons

I am sorry you are not valued by people in your life.
    Why do some family members hurt you?

Happy belated birthday. I am glad you are still around, as are all the people you have helped on here.

15. Witty_Sarcasm

I don't know why they hurt me...it seems like they take all of their frustration and anger out on me. It seems like they just need someone to blame, and they do it to me because I'm there. Thank you for the birthday wishes. It's good to know that people still do care.

16. windlepoons

Nods, they see you as a sin eater, someone it is OK to blame. Are you seen as quite strong do you think?
    Yes people still care, I bet they still care too but they are to weak to show it perhaps.

17. Witty_Sarcasm

I have let people walk all over me and haven't stood up for myself. I guess that's why they think it's ok to treat me badly. I'm trying to be stronger and not take bad treatment from people. It's been a challenge but I'm sure that I will be able to do it.

18. jessneedstobethin

jessneedstobethin Well-Known Member

you're right to not take their c**p anymore and stand up for yourself - being a doormat can grate at your self confidence until there isn't any left, so it's good you're sticking up for yourself now. you are a lovely person :) the amount of people you help with your encouraging and kind words on here, i'm surprised you want to leave. i'd have thought loads of people would jump at the chance to be your friend! :hug: if you can get yourself out of the environment you're in now, you'll be much better off - is there any way you could do that? you shouldn't have to deal with what you have been so far! keep strong :)
    Jess

19. Witty_Sarcasm

Thanks Jess, I appreciate the kind words. I know that a lot of people on here care, but I was being called rude things like "attention *****" and "liar" just because I talk about suicide and haven't done it yet. I shouldn't have to die to prove how depressed I am. Besides, I thought most people in here were suicidal, so why would anyone want to tear someone else down? We should all be supporting each other. I can't move right now, but I need to get out of here as soon as I can. I told my friends how I feel and that they are making me feel so bad. I might have offended some but that was not my intent. I just wanted everyone to know how I felt and hopefully they will start showing more respect towards me.

20. jessneedstobethin

jessneedstobethin Well-Known Member

i thought most of the people on here talked about suicide? isn't that why the majority of us came here in the first place? that's confusing, and hypocritical of them, but then that's no reason to leave - just block them or something (is that even possible?)?? anyway, it's good you've told your friends that - they may be shocked, but they should consider what you've said and adjust. if they don't then they aren't worth being called your friends. i hope you're staying with us and continue to post :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.