Should I kill myself to free myself from my living situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wastedmylife

I have been renting a room in a house the last 2 years, it is me and a couple, I imagine they are sick of me, when I moved here 2 years ago I implied I would only live here for a few months, now 2 years later I am still here

I imagine they are sick of me, I hear them having sex a few times a week which is probably more awkward for them then it is for me

should I kill myself to get out of this situation, I don't feel like looking for a place to live, and I am content

I really feel like killing myself, my other dilemma is if I do kill myself I imagine I would leave a mess and they would hate me more

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
You sound focused on them rather than what you want...if you are content and they have not said anything, it seems you do not have to move...J

LipsOfDeceit

Don't let them bother you too much. You should care about yourself and your own happiness more instead of worrying about what they think of you living there.

Have they made any remarks or things that made you feel like you're a pain? To be honest if they've stayed 2 years with you there.... i dont think they find you a pain...
If it really bothers you why dont you try confronting them? or instead of taking your own life atleast try and look for another place. I don't know taking your own life for something that is easily fixable seems a bit over the top. And dont take that the wrong way, maybe there's more than what you're telling us but from what you told us... it just seems extreme for something minute.

wastedmylife

I hear them having sex, not only is that the worst sound in the world for me but I am sure it is akward for them, they are too nice to tell me to leave

sunshinesblack

hey there, made me really sad reading ur post and how little u care about yourself, tbh id be depressed to seeing a happy couple every day knowing where im at
To antswer your question ...i dont know but defenetly please dont even think ur own death in terms of bothering some random people, just dont
and sinnssykdom is right if u where a bother they would have found another renter, they seam more like insensitive to me

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
You are probably helping them out more with additional income from your rent money than you are causing them discomfort with an invasion of their privacy. Being a part of their household you can maybe do a few of the tedious tasks of home ownership like some yard work or indoor vacuuming to show your appreciation for their thoughtfulness.

sunshinesblack

So excuse me if im crazy cause i kinda am at the moment but
why is the person renting have to be guilty, i mean if person pays isant person entitled to peace of mind just as much as the landlords?, seams so double standards, i mean its suposed to be mutualy advtageous isnt it?

wastedmylife

I am only giving them $275 a month, and when I moved here I made it sound like I would only be here for a few months, and 2 years later I am still here

I bet they are sick of me

Chalmers

If they're sick of you, that's their problem. They can always ask you to leave. If they don't, you're a good person for worrying about it, but you shouldntblet it upset you.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
If there love makeing bothers you then buy some ear plugs.. When I was in the Marines I had to wear earplugs when sleeping because there were some pretty heavy snorers..If they haven't said anything then I wouldn't worry about it..Have they raised your rent since being there?? When I moved in here I was only paying $275... I'm up to $400 now... Maybe by increasing your rent $25 would give you some peace of mind..

sunshinesblack

well regarding the noise i guess thats the reasonable solution,
regarding the rent I dont know, guess tring to get more money so u can pay batter would be good. If they do keep ur rent low its probably cause they dont want you to kill yourself me thinks, othervise they would have risen it by now. But if thats the case than guess u could try and help some out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00