Should I kill myself?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by crazyknife, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazyknife

crazyknife Guest

okay so latley I have been really wanting to just kill myself over a couple of things. I am only alive today because a couple of things have kept me alive. But now I think I have found reasons why the only things keeping me alive are'nt important enough. 1st I worry that if I kill myself I will go to hell. But the other day I realized, I was never baptized, so according to the bible I am going to hell anyways. The other reason was becasue my family would be so sad if I was gone. But I mean they would probably just be really sad for maybe a month or two, but I have to live with my constant pain for the rest of my life. So is it really that big of a deal if I just kill myself now? Why does everyone say suicide is so bad anyways? We are all going to die, I am just going to die before I have to live my whole life with this constant pain. Any thoughts?
  2. sounds like just a bad phase you're going through

remember when you weren't suicidal? remember when you enjoyed life? well you have so many years to live I promise you... someday you will feel happy...

the future is unpredictable and I know sometimes it seems like you'll be miserable forever but it's not true
    so keep living and keep hoping for a better tomorrow
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

4. gemusan

gemusan Active Member

No you should not. Suicide is bad because it denies you of the chance to have a good life. What if all your problems get resolved in a few years time and you finally find happiness? If you die, you'll never find out.
  5. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Yeah, what they said. Depression is often not permanent. (I assume that's what you mean when you said "pain".)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.