should i leave sf for good?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Apr 4, 2010.

Should i leave for good?

1. Yes

2. No

3. dont care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

should i leave for good?
  2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

not unless it is really in your best interests... but i would miss you. we would miss you
  3. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I voted no. :)
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Definitely not.
  5. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

No way. We love having you here :)

Take a break for a while if you need, but I hope you'll come back eventually. :hug:
  6. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

7. Shax

Shax Banned Member

You can if you want to, but wouldn't you reconsider at some point? Then you aren't really leaving for good, but for a while. If having a break is what you need to remove yourself from the topic of suicide, it might be good to have a sort of "trial separation" from sf. It might be good for you, or it might not be, I don't think there's such a thing as should you leave sf. You should do what is best for you, as cuttle25 says.
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

No you should not, unless it is a break to recharge but if you do that be sure to remain in email or IM contact with a few people.

It is the nature of our illness to want to isolate and push away the support we have available and we must resist this urge to do so.

You are cared about very much here and I am sure you have found this place a source of support so don't cut that out of your life.

I understand needing a break especially if you have a full plate and/or find yourself getting triggered. In that case a break is truly the best way to go.

Can I ask why you are thinking of leaving? Like what made you think about it and what would be the motivation to leave?

Hugs Bambi
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

not unless it's upsetting you here or you're not finding it helps you....
  11. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

I was one of the two that voted yes, this is because I strongly feel that the only way to get better is to forget that you were ever ill, this place is a constant that i am unhappy and stops me from moving on with life, having said that, if at the present time you need support from this site, then leaving is a really bad idea!

Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.