Should I move on?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by trinisty, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trinisty

trinisty Well-Known Member

So I literally spent my whole semester break trying to NOT suicide, thankfully it worked, haha.

I've been fighting in own head, deciding which inner voice is right and wrong. Still, after all the training and listening from other people's advices, I still can't find the difference between my "bad" side and my "good side". Whenever I feel guilty, I always think "is this a real guilt or just my scumbag mind trying to ruin my life again?".

A huge update for what happened after I confess to the girl that I really love for 2 years: she is a shy girl, she is nice, she never had a boyfriend before, and I only have 1 ex. This is what I asked, "I love you, like... I really love you. If you love me back, that doesn't mean that we're dating right now, actually you can decide when we start dating, because I don't want the relationship ruins your life, your friendship, or your college. But if don't like me back, just say it, I won't mad, in fact I'm glad that you're honest with me".

She didn't answer "no", instead she answered "friends, okay?". I was like... "okay.", but then I realized, did she mean "friends" but she loves me, or "friends" she doesn't love me? (is that sentence in the right form of grammar? Sorry for my bad English).

Just like my every depression story... BUT THERE'S MORE BAD NEWS... she didn't want to reply to any of my message since then.

So I asked her friend, which is also my friend, and I told her everything about my crush because I believe that she really understands my crush. She said "just hold on. Maybe she needs time... you know her! She needs to think about everything every time. If it's a destiny, then you will be with her."

It... kinda cheers me up every time I read that. It feels like maybe... there's hope. But, my crush never replies to my message anymore. I don't know which one should I trust. My mind that constantly say "she hates me now" and always tells me to forget her, or her friend that told me I should hold on for a while?

I don't know if my mind is right... or wrong. Please... I need your help guys. Should I move on? I really don't want to.

Love you! Have a great day.
  2. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

I know this situation too well. You made the right thing making a move. Just wait and see but if she does' nt love you the same way I would advice to move on from the friendship and try to forget her. It's not easy but it's better than suffering in silence for years and after some time you will feel much better.

If you don't mind i would have an advice: Always try to look strong in front of women. Guys who act confident and strong have MUCH more success with ladies. in this particular case, messaging her a lot is the worst thing you can do. It sucks to have to fake in front of people we care about but it's a necessity.

Good luck
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I would say not to move on until you know for sure how she feels. She may feel awkward, or she may feel the same for you and not know how to express her feelings. If you find out she doesn't feel the same way, then you can still remain friends, but it may be difficult to just be friends with someone you have feelings for. Just do what feels right, and I wish you the best!
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I have always found that if you are asking if you should move on then the answer is yes. I know that deep down in your heart you want to move on and that is just fine. You just want someone to tell you not to move on. I am pretty sure at least one person will tell you not to move on. However, you have already identified this cause as a lost one and you just want someone else to tell you to not move on.

So guess what it is time to move on from this one. Otherwise this one will just become and empty chore that you have to do to keep on wanting to be a part of that life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.