Should i purpose her?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by michejohnson, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michejohnson

michejohnson New Member

Hello everyone,
    I love a girl, employee in my same office. we are good friends since last three years, i was supposed to purpose her on 1-1 2010, but yesterday i have seen her with one of my office employee having lots of fun with him.. so should i try again???
  2. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

Yes...yaaaaay I love romantic things :wub:
  3. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Okay my friend, first thing you may know
    It doesnt mean that she like him, they are probably only friend.
    Go see her and talk to her if you have her cell phone number call her but dont wait too long to purpose an 1-1 you know ? cause somebody will catch her before you... you feel me ?
    Good luck budy ! :stars:
  4. Sidewalk Slam

Sidewalk Slam Well-Known Member

sorry, it was going to bug me. *backs out of room*
  5. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Don't propose to anyone unless you are in a serious relationship with them. You will seem like a creep, a freak or an idiot (that's if you mean 'propose'). Ask her out instead.

AND DON'T TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER. You will scare her away and ruin the friendship.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
  6. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

If you're just good friends and nothing more, don't propose. The fact that you've been just good friends for the past three years proves that; she might only see you as a friend/isn't interested in you/wouldn't want to ruin the friendship you have. You should ask this person out on an official 'date' first before you even think of marriage. She may make a good friend but she could be an awful lover. If you are however already dating and have been together for a long time now, then it all really boils down to if you feel the timing is right and how well your relationship is going at the moment. Good luck, anyway! :smile:
  7. show her your special purpose :blink:
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with avarice..You have to build those bonds between you before you propose to her.. Just being friends isn't going to cut it.. Ask her out!!
  9. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Are you dateing her already or are you just friends? You do mean asking her to marry you right? I'm not sure which culture you are in, but in my culture(western/canada) we date and get to know eachother on a more intimate level before jumping to marriage. That would be my advice to you. One step at a time.
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Don't give up on her. Whether you should propose depends on how close you are to her and whether the two of you are just friends, or already in a relationship. But call her, talk to her ... let her know you're interested in her and see what happens.
  11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I deleted some posts in this thread because they were off topic. Please stay on topic; this is the place to answer the OP's question, not to have a debate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.