Should I stay or should I go?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MusicalHeart, Sep 14, 2016.

1. MusicalHeart

MusicalHeart Well-Known Member

To stay? Or to go? To keep on keeping on? Or give up? To try to work out my problems? Or to give in? It's a constant struggle.. And all I really want to do is disappear.. I mean, I can't, cuz of my bf an my big brothers (on SF) Frank, moxman, electricalanomaly, TwoWolves80 and Shagarath.. But I want to disappear.., I want my pain to end...

Briezy likes this.
  2. Briezy

Briezy Well-Known Member

I feel you. I wish I could offer words of encouragement but these are the same questions I am currently asking myself. Hang in there together we can be strong...I think...

3. MusicalHeart

I can be there for everyone else and help everyone else.. But I can't help myself.. It seems terribly ironic and fucked up..

4. Briezy

Briezy Well-Known Member

It does indeed. Things are very strange that way. I could give you the psychology behind it but its pretty boring basically we are just pushing aside our burdens and worries and focusing on others so we don't have to think about our own.

5. MusicalHeart

So would that be selflessness or selfishness? Cuz apparently being depressed and suîcîdal and self harming and whatever other shit people say, is selfish., I'm sick of all of it.. Perhaps my time has come to leave the world..

6. Briezy

Briezy Well-Known Member

I am sorry I am not more help...

7. MusicalHeart

You're fine. At least you listen.. Like I mean, my bf and my big brothers listen.. But my actual family doesn't.. It's like no one seems to understand..!

8. MusicalHeart

But hey.. Dying isn't that bad.. At least I'm not causing pain to anyone..

9. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. You are not being selfish. I think that you should consider going to child protection to report the abuse.

10. MusicalHeart

Nah. Nobody gives a shit about me. They wouldn't even know about the abuse cuz my family acts like I'm talking nonsense and that it never happens.

Thauoy likes this.
  11. Rockclimbinggirl

Are there any youth shelters that you could go to?

12. MusicalHeart

Not that I know of. And I'd rather not go somewhere where I could just be given back to my family and into hell.

13. Rockclimbinggirl

Are you in the US. You can call 211 and ask about social services.

14. MusicalHeart

Yes I'm in the US. But I'm too wimpy to call.. Words don't really work with social anxiety..

15. Rockclimbinggirl

What about googling for services?

16. MusicalHeart

I can try.. But I have basically lost faith in getting help..

17. Rockclimbinggirl

18. MusicalHeart

I've been trying. How much longer can I make it..? How much longer can I keep holding on..?

Thauoy likes this.
  19. rom

rom New Member

My heart aches for you. I understand that your emotional pain is intense right now and I won't pretend to understand what you've been through, but I do care. That list of people in your op must care. Have you considered counseling? I'm praying for you to seek help and get the counsel that you need. I'm praying for you to understand that your life has a purpose beyond this temporary pain. I care and I'm praying for you!
    [​IMG]

20. MusicalHeart

I've had one counselor and she didn't work for me. So my mum let me stop going. But since I stopped going she thinks I'm "cured" and says I'm faking now.

Thauoy likes this.