should I tell doctor

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by unhappy2, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unhappy2

unhappy2 Banned Member

I self harmed by burning on friday the burn is bad I have a doctors appointment for a check up tonight should I show her the burn or not afraid of what she might say and it is on my breast so I can not even say a spilled hot water on it

2. twoasoneevolving

twoasoneevolving New Member

i'm sorry to hear this i feel if the burn is bad enough you need to show some one and have it assesed further more you do not owe any one an explination. i've learned that self harm seems to be addicting almost as bad as some one on heroin or crack. its when you start to have control over the pain and control over yourself that things get better. we are never going to be able to cut this peice of our lives out but we can grow stronger. i'm growing stronger and i believe you can to. i am not a holy person i am a young girl of only 19 with hardly any beliefes besides truth and knolege i have barly lived and yet i feel 19 is enough. there is good in this world all around us. seeing the world from our perspective it may always seem dark and dreary but if you sniff a flower go for a walk let the sun shine on your beautiful skin. and dont hide yourself from people it gets better. I feel as if we have been tainted in this superficial world of beauty. remember that its the inside that counts. now if you are anything like me i feel like i'm ugly on the inside to but what i have realized is its every one els telling me who and what i am. not who or what i really am. i hope this helps some how. i dont know if it will. my thoughts are with you.

3. unhappy2

unhappy2 Banned Member

thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.