should i tell her?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MourningAngel, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

i highly doubt i'll be able to stop SHing for the summer this year and i think i want to tell my mum about it. she thinks i stopped last year, which i did for the summer... now i startet again... my mum knows a solution to everything which is why i want to talk to her. i hope she can help me conceal it throughout the summer.
    what kind of reaction did you get from your parents? is it a good idea or a bad one? is it worth a try?

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i think it is a good idea to tell your mom she may be able to help u hide it, if u get in a difficult sitation or anything :smile: hopefully you wont, but you wont have to worry about hiding it from your mom anymore. if she knew before, jsut try to explain to her, your having a hard time again at the momment and have turned back to SH. If you have told her once, im sure she would apprecitate you being honest with her again by telling her. how did she react last time? my PM is always open :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes tell her and allow your mother to help you get sh under control again. take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.