should I..?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sa Palomera, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Okay so I have already asked a few people for advice, but I really am not so sure yet.. Should I go there or not?

okay let me explain.

My old hometown is cool, I used to go out there every Saturday night, with my sister and our mates, great times, just go play pool and then eat something and then to the Irish Pub or a sort of alternative café where they play loads of metal/rock music and all, called "The Cave". great places both. I loved it.
    Also there's a really really nice ice cream man aside the road, about 20km away from my old hometown. I used to go there during summers by bike, riding through the nature, beautiful nature. it'd take me about 1.5hrs to get there and then eat the ice cream enjoy the beautiful nature and then 1.5hr ride back hehe.
    And also my Mother's grave is there, and I haven't visited her grave since like March last year :sad: It's really hard ya know.

oh just so you know, my old hometown is 2hrs away by train and about 1.5hr away by car.

So now, my idea was, to light my spirits a bit:
    how about if me and my housemate who also comes from that place, would grab sleeping bag, tent, and stuff like that, and go there by bike. say we'd leave on Thursday morning, we should be there somewhere on Saturday. We could go out there then, with our friends and all, have a nice weekend and such. And I can hopefully sneak into my parents' place if they aren't there and grab the mail that's still arriving there and maybe some more stuff that's still there instead of here.
    And of course from there go to the ice cream man too, as that's a must!

and then on Tuesday or so go back home, depending on our mood, by either bike again, or train.

I think it might lift up my spirits as i'll be going to the cafes I used to love so much and I can see my friends again and my sister, and to just go there by bike and all.

But, what if I run into relatives? they'll ask so many questions, as I haven't spoken to my dad and his wife for 2 months now, haven't spoken to my sister for a month and a half, haven't spoken to my other relatives since before Christmas.
    I honestly don't know what I'd do if I'd run into family members, especially my dad. I'm so scared of what I might do. I can totally see myself going off in a state and then doing something really stupid. :cry:

so any advice? ya think I should go there? and if so, then how to avoid relatives and all?

2. you no what i think- i think it;d be a really great idea for you to go there- change of scenary, around friends etc. would be different and a break and you never no, it might just help a bit. as for running into family, like ive said, try avoiding places they might be if possible, and if by chance you do see them, make sure you dont go out alone so you will have friends with you to talk to and support you if things get tough. :hug: x

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I think it's a good idea Estttttttttttttttt. And like what Sarah said, just try and avoid places where you might run into them. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.