should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
like crap, honestly. The nightmares are still messing with me, and the flashbacks are hell. Not to mention, i'm trying to get my community service done. This is so messed up.

~Nobody~

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad.

I can empathise, really. I know what you're going through right now.

Replied to your other thread, PM me any time :hug:

Take care.

x x

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
Songie, how are you? Hanging on?
We will be there for you. Thats a very tough one you got now. But, I am in a slightly disrespectful mood, so I say press the charges! Get that sucker into trouble...he thinks he can hurt or control ppl with no consequence. HA!! Make him squirm. Let him have the nightmares for awhile. At least then you can put some clousure on it.
Look into the phone book for the rape crisis place. You may get free counseling or other help/tips for the nightmares. I am sorry you are suffering so.

But, I know it is easier to say. I had wished I filed on my step-father and father but I was dumb and let it go.
Bless you as you decide. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks you guys. I'm pressing charges and...well, i didn't think the nightmares could get worse, but they are...as i am waiting to find out if they are going to do anything about it...I don't know what i will do if no charges are pressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00