Should just kill myself :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pasta08, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

I keep messing up and said some extremely hurtful things to my girl and just like i sh'ed after it and today i feel so bad and i just fell like killing myself :( Her and the baby would be better off without me! :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you will just cause her more harm and pain by leaving what you need to do is get some help for YOU okay some therapy to get you strong so you can be strong for the baby and your gf hugs

3. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

What i said was just so horrible tho

4. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

I take no pride in relating to you on saying horrible things, especially when things are crazy all around you. I've been there, where I just let lose and all manner of things came out, the worst is for me was that it were things I never believed in, but because at somepoint they were in my head, I eventually got whittled down and just sourced from them in the moment. Said some horrible shit.. things that I honestly still have trouble coming to grips with.
    Idk, the things you've said you have to address in some fashion, be it to yourself and with her. But yeah, it's really hard to re-gain a focus once that box of shits opened. Try to not put how you feel now after your argument onto everything that you want and enjoy. There's a way through it.. without bombarding you, talking about it defiantly helps, especially if you can talk with her. But if you feel that those topics are far too sensitive atm to deal with her, perhaps talking with someone else so you can re-emphasise what's important to you, so the next time some shit cracks off, you can hold onto that, instead of letting rip so to say.
    You defiantly have a lot of pressure on, but as retarded and ignorant as it sounds, things will get better if you want them too. You just gotta grow what's important to you and fuck off the bullshit that comes when you two can't communicate properly.(not being mean sorry, that's just what I figure has happened, my bad if it isnt)

*edit* This might seem daft, but do you know what the argument was about? I mean sometimes when people are looking at things from different angles and not getting eachother, eachtime they need to try again to explain or get their point across it just creates more tension. The real message kinda gets lost underneath all the confusion and mis-interpreted responses. Are you two having trouble talking or is it just a moment gone totally wrong :S

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
  5. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

SBlake is talking good sense, hon. Focus on being where you want to be, which is with your gf and coming baby. Every day, be glad of them, and know that you want to build your life together. You are a good person, having some tough times. Work from there. :hug:

6. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Just feel so depressed :( i do not know what to do to be honest

7. Alexgrey

Alexgrey Well-Known Member

If you said something really bad, apologise. Really, I see how you regret it, show her you feel sorry ...

She will apreciate, because I bet she needs you!

8. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Doesn't help when your hated either :(

9. Alexgrey

Alexgrey Well-Known Member

Just try talking to her, If she will see you are REALLY sorry she will forgive.

10. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Words are momentary snapshots in time. Everyone says things they regret. Getting past the words and replacing them actions resolve any issues words may have created. Forget the words and resolve the situation. There is no suicide solution... it only creates worse pain.

11. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

just gonna do it

12. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

How are things going?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.