should love hurt that much to make me think of suicide?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lilyao, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilyao

lilyao Active Member

im lilys sister (im write from here cause they cancelled my account) im only 14 years old.

i think im in love with a friend of mine. she is a girl , but im not sure if im in love , the only thing i know is that it hurts a ****ing lot , and im tired of it, i cant get her out of my head, and i feel great when she talks to me or something like that.

also im sure shes depressed , and when she cryed or felt bad i was there for her. at least thats how i felt after comforting her, i dunno how she felt or feels, but now i need psycologycal help and she comes to me and talks $%&$&% she tries to joke but im not sure if she wants to make me laugh or if she doenst know i need her help. i know she feels like i do.

should it hurt to love her? should i feel like i do?

i also have really low self steem and ive thought of killing myself for love. i have no love back. maybe it would be better if i got a hug. and i feel like &^*%&^$* when i see another hot girl next to me or something. i cant take it any longer.

any advice for me?
  2. lebigmac

lebigmac Well-Known Member

Maybe she finds you attractive as well, but you'll never know unless you take action. Try putting the moves on her, but be very subtle at first. Cloak your feelings in humour until she becomes more comfortable with being intimate. The fact that you're a girl might just give you an advantage, help you to slip under the radar so to speak. <mod edit-gentlelady-inappropriate>
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2007
  3. 1up

1up Member

i was like you once.. and all i gotta say its not worth it hurting over someone because there are so many people out there in this world that is worth why waste it on someone who doesn't?? just enjoy life right now since your young because trust me...there are many oppourtunities to come in the future.. i'm in college and i JUST started dating so its no biggie.. but good luck and keep your head up!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.