shouldn't be alive and won't be soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_child

i'm such a sad and pathetic loner that I will die alone...and nobody will even notice that I'm dead. Just shows you how much your really worth in this life doesn't it. No contact from anyone, unless i make contact i hear from nobody. I have 3 weeks left to get this right and I will do it, I am determined, my organs are already bad. and as you can see i'm putting my body under strain from not eating and not sleeping...there's no point in pretending, i'm already dead inside, just my an empty shell remains on earth at the moment. I tried, failed. Sorry. I just no longer have any idea what i'm doing still alive.

Mightbehere

Do eat and do sleep, that way you will feel more healthy and be more healthy. Don't worry about no contact from people I had problems with someone who though was a friend but its there loss and I'm not gonna bother with it. Your always welcome here.
:hugtackles:

lost_child

I need to have people around me though, i need/want people to care I know that's selfish and I'm sorry. sorry. I just don't know anymore. I have no fight left and I keep taking tablets.

plates

i care.

its not selfish. you're suffering and you want people to care and listen.

you feel dead inside but can you remember a time when you didn't? do you know why you feel so dead inside (apart from physically, you mentioned your organs) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00