shouldn't even be on here now

Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by twilight, Dec 4, 2006.

1. twilight

twilight Well-Known Member

Not that people would care if I died... (in real life). People are around that could see this.

Just waiting for the professor to help me. I have been waiting for a while and I know that he is busy but I just feel like I am waiting for nothing.

I am probably going to fail this class anyways!!! :cry:

What am I doing even bothering to get help?

I deserve to fail though. It is my fault. Completely and totally. I ruined all of the chances I had to get a good grade in here.

Due in two days....!!

I am so fucking exhausted. I have been taking lexapro which I think has given me insomnia. Everything feels so hopeless today. I have only slept a couple of hours in the last two days.

Edit: Hasn't helped me still. It has been almost two hours. Should have known he was just someone who doesn't care too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2006
  2. Supreme Loser

Supreme Loser Member

Hi twilight,
    Your professor probably does care. He does not know how you feel. Since you are exhausted, please try to get some sleep tonight. This will make you feel better. I typically view problems as far more solvable in the morning.

Please Take Care of Yourself,
    Supreme Loser

3. twilight

I know that is not true now. i know if he saw I said that, he would probably feel bad. He had to help the others too. He said it was great having me in his class. I kind of feel bad now. I should have known he really does care. I just wish everyone had someone like him in their lives.

4. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

well being in the computer won't help much.. go and read a book.. you will fall asleep i always do ^^
    sorry i dunno what otehr advice i can give to you since i'm a big loser when it comes to medication..
    but i agree with supreme loser?.. err i don't liek your nickname i will call you SP or something but not like that >_>
    well anyway -- you might feel better in the morning-
    and talk with him propertly
    just good luck
    and whatever happends not feel bad, everybody fail a class sometimes-- i il everything ^^

and tha's not try (@your first sentence).. belive me or not there is alway someone.. -
    you just sound like me.. well i fail all my classes cuz i scew up myself-

just *hugs* take care

5. twilight

Extermely worried!

Thanks for the hugs. :hug: If you don't like my nickname, sure call me SP. (Where did you get that from? :smile:) Anyways things have kind of taken a turn for the worse.

It was going so well. :sad: We were really talking and I was actually feeling comfortable around someone which hardly ever happens. When we went to leave he asked if I wanted a hug which I really needed. But unfortunately I might have overdid it and hugged him too tightly. I am a girl so it was not a good idea. He actually said "Okay!" (but not mean at all!) Anyways I e-mailed him like at 4 am because I was doing my paper and he still hasn't e-mailed me back! I am so worried about him. I mentioned in the e-mail about the hugging. There are so many horrific possible events that are running through my mind.

What if he got in a horrible car accident and died?!? (He said he was really tired, after all!)

What if someone saw us hugging, took it the wrong way, and called the police! And he was taken away for sexual assault (even though I should be the one arrested, not him)!!!!

What if a school official read my email and he was arrested!!!!!!!

What if he is really mad at me????

:cry: I don't know what to do.

6. twilight

Re: Extermely worried!

I see he is not dead which is good. Because he sent everyone a portfolio checklist through email. But he did not reply to my email. WTF????