Shout for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

John6491

Hello my name is John and i am 15. I am thinking of killing myself because my life just plain sucks. My dad smokes weed and is a alcoholic and my mom has terminal breast cancer and will prob die in less than a year. I would just like to know what i should do before its to late....

I am sorry to hear of all of your misfortunes. Welcome to SF too. I hope ou get all the support and friendship you need. If you'd ever like to talk I am here, message me anytime. :smile: :hug:

TG123

Hello my name is John and i am 15. I am thinking of killing myself because my life just plain sucks. My dad smokes weed and is a alcoholic and my mom has terminal breast cancer and will prob die in less than a year. I would just like to know what i should do before its to late....
Hey John,

Thank you for being so honest and open with us, I am really sorry to hear about your situation. You are going through more hardships than I did when I was 15, and you do not deserve to be going through this. I am really sorry to hear about your parents. I believe that you are a strong person and that things will get better even if it doesn't seem this way now.

I also believe that God loves you and that He knows what you are going through and feels your pain. Jesus was also let down by people and He also had a good friend die. He died on the cross for you b/c you are worth it.

I believe that God can help you get through this, He helped me when I was at the point of suicide. When I was a teenager, my parents were fighting and I was being picked on in jr. school everyday for 3 years. I felt like killing myself or others. In high school a friend of mine killed himself. I was alone with no one who would be able to give me peace, eventually I found that in Jesus. My problems did not go away and things did not turn perfect. Some old ones disappeared, new ones came. But I know that whatever trials I face, God will help me get through them.

If you ever want to talk, my email is [email protected] . I'll try to reply asap, usually within a day or 2.

Thank you for sharing and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

John6491

Hey John,

Thank you for being so honest and open with us, I am really sorry to hear about your situation. You are going through more hardships than I did when I was 15, and you do not deserve to be going through this. I am really sorry to hear about your parents. I believe that you are a strong person and that things will get better even if it doesn't seem this way now.

I also believe that God loves you and that He knows what you are going through and feels your pain. Jesus was also let down by people and He also had a good friend die. He died on the cross for you b/c you are worth it.

I believe that God can help you get through this, He helped me when I was at the point of suicide. When I was a teenager, my parents were fighting and I was being picked on in jr. school everyday for 3 years. I felt like killing myself or others. In high school a friend of mine killed himself. I was alone with no one who would be able to give me peace, eventually I found that in Jesus. My problems did not go away and things did not turn perfect. Some old ones disappeared, new ones came. But I know that whatever trials I face, God will help me get through them.

If you ever want to talk, my email is [email protected] . I'll try to reply asap, usually within a day or 2.

Thank you for sharing and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz
I'm sorry but i don't really believe in god so i don't know how he can save me :sad:

TG123

I'm sorry but i don't really believe in god so i don't know how he can save me :sad:
Hey John,

Don't apologize, you are sharing your view just as I am sharing mine. For a long time I didn't care about God and I was very far from Him as well.

Regardless if you believe in God or not, you are a person who deserves to live with dignity, not in this pain that you are experiencing. I am sorry that your dad drinks and uses marijuana, but remember that this doesn't reflect on you. It's not your fault. You are going through much more than I went through especially regarding your mother. I can't even begin to imagine how painful this must be.

If I can offer some consolation, please keep in mind that there are people who care about you and if you ever want to talk there are people who are willing to listen and be there for you.

I hope and pray that things will get better for you soon, and that you find peace and hope amidst all the things you are going through. God gave me hope, and I hope that one day you find hope in Him too. But whatever you decide I will do my best to be there.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

Hey john,
i am so sorry that you have had such crap go on in your life. I think that you should be there for your mom as much as possible, b/c it's probably hard for her to know she won't see you grow up. Think about her and how much it would hurt her to see you go. If you ever need to talk I am here to listen. I have an alcoholic mom so i know how that goes with your dad. PM me or MSN me anytime.

Kelly

Viper

Sup John,

I dont believe in god either. I was going to say something about that, but I didn't think it would be appropriate before knowing your position on that stuff. I kinda get annoyed when people say stuff like that, but TG means well and I'm sure you know that. PM me if you wana talk sometime.

John6491

Hey john,
i am so sorry that you have had such crap go on in your life. I think that you should be there for your mom as much as possible, b/c it's probably hard for her to know she won't see you grow up. Think about her and how much it would hurt her to see you go. If you ever need to talk I am here to listen. I have an alcoholic mom so i know how that goes with your dad. PM me or MSN me anytime.

Kelly
That was probably the best advice i have been given about this situation but it still didn't make me stop thinking of killing myself. I will get better and then fall down worse than before and it wont stop and there is nothing i can do about it.
-John

Hey john

Thats where u r wrong...there IS something u can do about it! Infact ur the one who can ultimatly cure urself. U have no control over ur mums illness, and its unlikely that u can change ur dads bad habbits. However what u CAN do is look after urself. I know its hard considering everything thats going on around u, but they r things beyond ur control. If u live life trying to change things which r out of ur control u will go mad. Especially at the moment u need to focus on ur own health. Its not selfish, its not wrong, its what u need to do in order to continue and be happy in doing so. Once u get control of ur own emotions u will b able to make the most of the time u have left with ur mum which is obviously very imporatnt to u.
Hang in there..and let us know how ur going!

John6491

its so hard trying to spend time with my mom because she works night shift at the hospital so she is always sleeping during the day so i only see her for max of 2 hours a day :sad: she works 7 days on 7 days off but with her chemotherapy she is always sleeping the 7 days she doesn't work so it makes it even harder for me to talk to her.... and as for my dad we have tried to make him stop but every time we do he gets worse or gets mad and yells at my mom,sis and me but my sister moved out so its just me and my mom that have to deal with him now.

-John

Hi John

I'm so sorry for what you've been going through - I can't imagine what that must be like when you're so young but it sounds like you're a pretty strong person to be dealing with all that at your age.

Even if you don't get to spend much time with your mum, it sounds like she must know how much you care about her, and that you're there for her and that's great - everything she needs right now. Remember how much the time you're able to spend with her will mean to her. But please try to take care of yourself too, however difficult that might seem right now. I'm new here, but from what I've seen this forum is full of amazingly kind people, so you'll never have to deal with anything on your own.

I'm always here if you need to talk - PM me any time

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00