Shout.out.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Elle., May 25, 2009.

1. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

How about some optimism..

SO PRESS THE CAPSLOCK BUTTON, THINK OF SOMETHING YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF OF SOMETHING GREAT THAT HAPPENED OR IS GOING TO HAPPEN ORR WHATEVER HAS CHANGED FOR THE BETTER AND MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD - AND SHOUT IT OUT HERE !

to start things off:

THE SUN IS SHINING AND I HAVE HOLIDAYS; EVERYONE IS IN A GOOD MOOD.. GOING TO THE LAKE TOMORROW WITH LOTS OF ICE CREAM AND FRENCH FRIES WITHOUT CARING HOW 'FAT' I MIGHT GET... FURTHERMORE I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY BEHIND MY BACK BECAUSE IT'S THE PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE THAT COUNT.
    FINALLY, HUN YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE WITH ME, YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I WILL NOT BE THERE NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO BE IN THE MOOD TO HAVE ME AROUND !

ANYONE ELSE ? :)

xoxo
    LC.

2. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Lc i think this is a great idea, it makes me feel good to read your positive thoughts, im really proud of you. Everyone actually should try this, to have a break from thinking negative constantly
    this weekend has been really good, have been busy a lot, lots of biking, not feeling like i would get a panic attack, probly thanks to the biking, i have this huge sunglasse and when i wear that one i feel somehow less anxious, lol, probly its because its so huge i can hide myself behind it, god im lame, ohhh oops think positive, im awesome lame, lol, this feels weird

3. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

I have an amazing friend. :)

..hey what happened to caps lock? :S and julie you're not lame lol

4. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

OHHH DAMN STUPID CAPSLOCK, YES THATS POSITIVE :laugh: maybe i need to add some normal between the caps, I NEED TO SHOUT SOMETHING OUT AGAIN, I LOVE SF AND EVERYONE ON IT, IM SORRY IF I ACT LIKE A BITCH OR A RETARD SOMETIMES, BUT THATS BECAUSE OF A POSITIVE REASON, ITS BECAUSE I REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU AND I HATE IT WHEN IM NOT ABLE TO HELP YOU, MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hehe great idea. Caps lock woo!
    I am going to college in the fall! That gives me a future!!

The post automatically took my caps lock off :( ?
    :eek:hwell: Positive post for me anyway!

6. Zirone

Zirone Well-Known Member

I'M OVER YOU!

(I've been meaning to shout that somwhere today, i think the internet is better than the middle of my village :))

ALSO THANKYOU TO EVERYONE ON HERE! YOUR WORDS HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH! :lol!: