Show off your pets! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa Palomera

Okay couldn't find any thread like this, so I'll just make one =)

Share pics of your pets with us =)

here's Drifty, a Jack Russel Terrier. He's my family's dog, so I don't see him a lot anymore cos I don't get to visit my parents often =(
he's 8.5 years old now :smile:

this next one is a picture from the summer of 2006, but cos I love it so much I'll post that one too =)

Here's my one and only Madeleine (aka Mads :wub: ). She's from my mate and myself and we got her from the animal shelter just over a year ago. She's 4 now =)

And this one's technically not my cat, but as she lives in our house too and it was a present from my mate and I for our house mate, I'll post a pic anyway :tongue: her name's Scratch and we got her together with Mads. Scratch is 5 =)

I've got 2 mice as well but no pics of them at the moment, so I'll come back with pics of them later :biggrin:

Spearmint

DRIFTY AND MADS!! :wub: them.

I'll probably post pictures of my 11 later. :laugh: Can't be bothered to go find pictures of 'em all.

Puppy

Oh wow, this thread is FULL of cuteness! I'll post a picture of my dog when I get hold of one.

@famous.last.words: your bunny Amalie is sooooooooo CUUUUUTE!!! I had a bunny called Boris when I was little. I'd sooooo LOVE another bunny <3

Earn

I think just about everyone here has seen a picture of my cat :P

but incase someone hasnt by now here are some.these are from june.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00